Alois' Plan

It was the next day and very early in the morning. "M'Lady, today we have (Favourite Tea) and Pancakes." Easton said to me bringing me my tea before opening the curtains. "Easton, what do you have planned for me today?" I asked him sipping my tea. "You are to be expected at the Phantomhive Manor by noon." He said cutting my pancakes. "Ok, please have my clothes ready after my shower." I said heading towards the bathroom.

-Time Skips Of Stuffs...-

     When I was done with my shower I saw that I was given a nice white dress with yellow stripes and blue flowers at the bottom. It also had pockets, thankfully. When I put it on I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled as I did my hair in a small bun. After that I heard a knock on my door and went to open it. It was Easton. "M'Lady, are you ready?" He asked me smiling at my outfit. "Yes." I said putting on my navy blue flats and walking out the door to the carriage.

-Time Skip yeaaaaaa-

     As we arrived at the Phantomhive manor I was greeted by the butler I had seen the night prior. "Welcome Mrs. (Last Name) to the Phantomhive manor. If I may lead you to the master." He said leading me out of the carriage and into the manor.

When I met him he was in what he had called 'his study.' "Good afternoon Lady (Y/N)." He said to me. "Same to you Lord Phantomhive." I said as he got up. "I called you here to discuss about the party the other night." "Yes, what about it?" I asked him. "Well, apparently, when all the guest seemed to have 'passed out' yesterday, they were all put to sleep." He said to me. "I understand this, that's what passing out means." I looked at him with an 'are you dumb' look on my face. "Do you think I'm stupid?!" He questioned me. "Apparently because you think I am." I said as I heard Easton and Sebastian chuckle. "Enough you two." He said to the two. I laughed a little at his anger. "Awe, he's so mad." I said in a baby voice. "Would you quit it! This is important!" He said and I was quite. "Anyways, we need to find out what was going on with, well, what ever that was." Ceil said. "Then where should we start?" I asked him. "We're going to need to go to the Trancy Manor." He said.

-Time Skip cuz I haven't updated in like years-

     When we arrived at the Manor I saw a spider hang from the front patio of his mansion. I shivered.

-Alois' POV-

"She's here Sir, but she has company." Claude said to me. "That's fine. As long as I can see her it'll be okay." I said thinking about (Y/N). There's no doubt about it. I love (Y/N). I love her eyes, her hair, her soft skin. She's perfect. But, seeing that, that butler with her all the time limits her beauty. I wish I could have her all to myself. I wish she was mine.

-Ceil POV-

I'm scared to bring her to this creeps home. I'm scared of what he would do to Ms. (Y/N). I have to protect her no matter what stunt he decides to pull. I look at her and she has that sad look on her face similar to mine. But, when I look at her it's like the world stops. She's a gorgeous young lady, and to think that if Alois were to even put one finger on her then so help me I'll do something. "Good evening, (Y/N), Ceil." Claude said to us opening the door then leading us to the table in the dinning room. "Take a seat." I sat down next to (Y/N) that way Alois wouldn't. Thank fully he sat on the other side of the room. When he arrived the tension was thick. You could cut it with a knife. But then (Y/N) spoke.

-(Y/N) POV-

"So, Alois, what did you do the other night to the gust who visited your manor?" I asked with no stutter to my voice and a serious look on my face. "I don't know what your talking about?" He's lying. Using that fake look again. Sure he says he didn't know, but I know all to well. "You're lying." I said again in the same voice and that's when he started to worry. "Alois, I'm sure you know what she's talking about, don't you?" Ceil started. "Or, are you going to say what we are putting down you can't pick up." When Ceil finished the room was quite. This is when I noticed the all the butlers were missing. "Hang on, where's Esto-" As soon as I was about to finish a hand came up and grabbed my mouth and I passed out.

-Ceil POV-

I saw that (Y/N) fell to the ground and Alois was behind her. "What did you do!?" I yelled. "I just knocked her out. She'll be fine." Alois said. "Why did you do this?" I asked him. "Because I can't have word get out about what I have planned." He continued. "What do you mean." I asked. All he did was put a finger up to his mouth and shushed me. "You'll find out soon." He said and I soon passed out as well.

-Eston's POV-

"Where are we?" I asked as I woke up in a little pain but it didn't bother me. "We seem to be in some labyrinth." Sebastian said to me. "Wait where's (Y/N), And Ceil?" "I would guess up there." He pointed upward. "Then why are we-" I started till Claude came downstairs. "Well you two won't be getting out of here with out getting though me. And even if you tried it's demon proof. Nothing but me gets in, nothing but me can get out." He said and we both waited till one of us made the first move to our escape.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Hey everyone sorry it's been a few years. Anyways I'm back but just know that I have exams so won't really be posting as often as I would hope I could and I'm also sick so that's fun. Anyways I'll see you all when I write again. Love you bye.

-Sky

Word count- 1084