Chapter 2

"Well done Y/n, you've done it again." I bow in thanks. "Thank you sir..." He sighs before continuing on. "I have another mission for you and it's a personal top secret mission. You can't even go into detail with that boyfriend of yours." I try not to look surprised. "Sir?"

"I need you to bring in my son, his name is Min Yoongi. He's on the run with The Others. He's not only the best of the best against us but wants nothing more than to take me down. You're the best agent I have and you're like a daughter to me. Please bring him in alive." I blink taking it all in. "Yes sir."

He slides over a picture of his son and I almost smirk but I stop myself. His son is hella cute.

"I'll do my best sir but might I add your son is very cute

"I'll do my best sir but might I add your son is very cute." My boss shakes his head playfully. "I've been told. Your mission is effective immediately. He's been hiding out in Daegu under the name Agust D undercover as an underground rapper. Your plane is waiting."

I arrive at my cover apartment that's across from the venue where Yoongi competes in rap battles. I look at my hair in the mirror. I know I have to change up my look to hide my identity so I get out my dye kit. My hair is a plain brown at the moment so I decide to bleach the ends and dye them an orange color.

After I put the dye on I walk around in a bonnet letting it sit. I put on a timer while I read up on my 'new' life. I'm from the northern part of the United States and I've lived in California for awhile. My new name is Mina Rae. I'm adopted by a Korean family and I've decided that I should learn about my family roots. Some of it isn't a lie like I was adopted but by the leaders of the KSS.

The timer goes off and I rinse out and wash my hair. I decide to straighten it and get ready for my first encounter with Yoongi. I receive a text from Siyoung but I can't look at it right now.

I walk into a scene that's really hype but also really raunchy. I look around a bit until someone approaches me. "Are you looking for someone? I've never seen you around here before." I look to see a man that I recognize from Yoongi's crew, Kim Namjoon.

"I'm so glad someone speaks English around here, you're a lifesaver

"I'm so glad someone speaks English around here, you're a lifesaver. I'm honestly tired of using my Korean all the time. I just moved here and I heard that the guy to see perform is Agust D. Do you know him?" He chuckles and then smirks. "If you want I can you know like take you like to him." I smile brightly. "That'd be dope! Thanks my guy!"

He leads me to this dark room where a bunch of guys are sitting together conversing. "Hey Agust, you got someone who really wants to meet you." He looks up and I see his blue hair.

"You're a foreigner? What brings you here?" I smile

"You're a foreigner? What brings you here?" I smile. "I just moved here, my adoptive parents are from here and they wanted me to know my roots. I heard that you're the best to see perform so I really wanted to see you." He smirks at my words sitting up. "What your name beautiful?"

"Mina Rae but you can call me jagiya."