Chapter 17

Flashback

A few minutes later yamato knocked on the tent. “I assume you might be needing this”. He said smirking throwing them a small square packet. He left them there, as they were clearly embarrassed.

End Flashback

“Ugh, i hate him. Why would he do something like that to us?”. Sakura said clearly embarrassed with crimson red cheeks.

“Because my little blossom, he wanted a reaction out of you and he clearly got it, it doesn't bother me. He’s always trying to find ways to embarrass me.” Kakashi said trying to comfort sakura.

“Well, you want to put this to use?”. He said smirking with the condom in his hand.

“No”. Sakura said pouting like a child.

“You...Sure...You...Don’t..”. Kakashi said while he placed soft gentle kisses along her neck. Hoping she would give into temptation. He knew it was wrong dating his former student and all but she was of age and hasn’t been his student for years now. When they got back in the village no doubt things will be a little complicated since they couldn't be so open about their relationship as they are now. Surely yamato wouldn't say anything about it until they're ready to be open about it and naruto was just stupid he probably still couldn't graspe what was going on between the two. Sakura moaned as he placed each kiss on her getting more sensitive with each one.

“Sensei, if you don’t stop it, were going to be up all night”. She said in a breathy whisper.

“Is that a bad thing?”. He said while rubbing her thighs.

“No...b-but you need t-mmh to rest...uhm...to regain your strength..mhm”. Sakura couldn't think straight, all she could think about was kakashi fucking her senseless right now. She loved when they made love soft and gentle much like they did on their first time together but she never felt so much pleasure when he was pounding into her in the river. Every touch, every kiss, and every whisper drove her mad, her body felt like it was on fire. He was not touching her clit, rubbing in small circular motions.

“MMM…. kashi...ugh..”. Sakura moaned.

“Yeah baby moan for me, say my name.”. He said in a barely audible whisper. He could tell sakura was reaching her peak, so he made faster rougher ministrations on her clit.

“Mmh...ah..uhm..kashi.. I-m c-coming”. Sakura gasped as she reached her peak. Kakashi still rubbed her in a slow pace to guide her back down from her climax when her breathing got even again her looked at her. When she looked back into his uncovered silver and black eyes all he saw was pure lust and hunger.

“Sakura?”. He called her name with a little concern in his voice. Before he could registered what happened she on on top of him grinding and kissing him, leaving her marks on him within seconds. Its like he blinked and then she teleported on to him.

“Mm.. sakura believe me i love..mhm… your kisses b-but..mhmm… are you ok?”. He questioned his little blossom,between breaths and kisses, afraid that he had corrupted her forever.

“Fuck me… Fuck me hard like you did in the river...i want to feel you inside-”. Before she could finish her sentence, in a swift movement he switched there position , him being on top now. Kakashi didn't need to hear the rest, shock at first by her choice of words, words he’d never heard her use before. He moved along her neck trailing kisses down her neck and sucking it hard, leaving even darker bruises than before. Kakashi kissed and sucked down her stomach and to her sweet soft. Spreading her legs more he ripped off his remaining mask and started licking her viciously, like his life depended on it. Sakura was a writherling mess, she was fisting the sheets and pulling his hair encouraging him to go deeper.

“Aahh-mmh.. I can’t take it anymore i need you inside me kakashi...please.”. She said in a husky tone.

“You have wait my blossom”. He said laughing, “Don't want to rush things now do we.”.

Sakura pulled kakashi up to kiss me, after kissing until they both couldn't breath sakura flipped they're position. She pinned kakashi hands above his head as she trailer kisses from his jawline down to the base of his neck. She sucked lightly on him until she was pleased with the amount of love bite on him, the left side of his face looked completely bruised like he was punched repeatedly. She tied his hands with her headband and slid down to his waist line, unzipping his pants she pulled them off and gentle took his member gently out. She licked and sucked on him getting pleasured moans from kakashi. Sakura never really notice how big he was, he had to have been nine inches at the least and he also had a lot of girth, she wondered how he didnt split her in half. She stopped sucking and went up to whisper something in his ear.

“If you wont give me what i want i guess i'll just have to take it.”. With that being said she gently slid him inside her and moaned loudly at the feeling.

“Mmh...Kakashi you feel so good, in my tight little pussy”. Kakashi’s eyes widened at what she just said. He never expected her to talk so dirty to him, it was a surprise but he was never so turned on. He wanted so desperately wanted to touch her but she tied him up and he was struggling to get free. She rode him fast and hard, her fingernails digging into his chest causing a little blood to come out but it didn't matter.

“Mhm-ahh, you like when i ride your big hard cock sensei? You like feeling my pussy so wet for you”. Sakura in a breathless voice. Kakashi had had enough, he needed to pound into her and hear her screams, he needed to touch her. He broke the headband and switched position yet again. Kakashi drilled into sakura as fast and hard as he could, he knew should cover her mouth because she was crying so loud but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Her moans is what fueled him to go faster. His back started to sting as he felt he scratching at his back. He picked her up and throw her on her knees, in a matter of seconds he was hitting her from behind, going s deep as her body allowed him to. He could feel her walls clenching tighter at this new found position and knew she was about to come.

“Ah ah-mmh.. kakshi .. im- close.” and not to long after that she came, and came hard her knees buckles and she was shaking, her never seen her act like this or be this loud.

“Sakura you need to be quite someone gonna hear.”. Kakashi said in a shaky whisper. That didn't help at all. He tried to cover her mouth but couldn't really do so as he felt his end closing in and just when he was about to come none other than naruto uzumaki runs into her tent.