(•)

VALERIA'S POV
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

I woke up with the sun shining in my face, practically blinding me, and Tony's voice.

"Wake up, I have food and coffee. You too Loki." He said. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Don't give me that Valeria. I'll come in there and drag you out." He said. I chuckled slightly.

"Fine, dad." I said sarcastically as I sat up. I got dressed and threw on my leather jacket, that I've had forever.

I was wearing a black long sleeve under the jacket, dark skinny jeans and black combat boots.

I walked out to the kitchen to see Tony with McDonald's breakfast food surrounding him, as well as McDonald's coffee.

"Why am I not surprised." I said as I picked through the food to get what I wanted.

Loki finally came out of his room and looked at all of the food confused.

"What in the name of Odin is this?" He asked. " Breakfeast. Now dig in. " Tony ordered.

I pushed a breakfast sandwich and a hash brown over to Loki. "That's the good stuff." I told him. He looked hesitant but opened the wrapper anyway.

When he actually started eating, he seemed to like it.

"It's so greasy and salty. What is this?" He asked as he took another bite. " McDonald's breakfast. Now eat. " Tony demanded. I rolled my eyes and finished my sandwich moving on to the hash brown.

I finished up and threw my shit away. I felt Loki's eyes on me everywhere I went. I turned over to him and smirked. "What'cha looking at?" I asked as if I didn't know.

Loki shook his head and looked at the counter. I giggled.

"Tony. I'm going to my gym." I told him. Tony nodded and continued eating whatever the fuck he was eating.

I had convinced Stark early on to renovate a room to a small gym. It was mostly punching bags though, non flammable ones.

I took my jacket and shirt off, leaving me in just a sports bra and skinny jeans.

I picked up my gloves and slipped them into my hands. I replaced my boots with sneakers and quickly tied my hair up in a messy bun.

I walked up to the bag and hit it hard. I kept hitting it and hitting it, taking out all of my frustrations on the sack of sand.

Everything came fludding back into my mind. Everything I wanted to forget.

I was in Iraq. Bombs and find were going off evreywhere. It was all blood she's and fire. I couldn't take it.

My friends were dying and there was nothing at all I could possibly do.

A shot barley missed my head. I fired back in the same direction successfully hitting my target.

"VALERIA!!" A voice screamed, a painfully fimlliar voice. Tomas. I booked it straight to where he was.

Her and my main squad were struggling to fight off some Iraqis. "Shit!" I mumbled as I keeled down next to the firing.

one by one out people kept dropping, until something just.. Woke up inside of me.

I threw my fun to the side without even thinking and ripped my gloves off.

I had no control over my actions it seemed. I thrust my hands forward instinctively and fire shot out of my palms. Flames flew all the enimies back.

They were all scorched and dead. I shook my head. Everyone has stopped and stared. Hostile were fleeing and my people were looking at me terrified. I

That was when the worst of the inferno started.

I had heard streaming down my face and fire in my hands when I snapped out of my thoughts. The bag was snapped off the chain and on the ground.

I let the fire go out, I backed up against the walls nd slid down. As soon as I hit the floor my head was in my hands. I started sobbing. I hated myself for evreything. I'm killed my whole squad. My family.

I heard the gym door open. I glanced up and saw Loki. No doubt I looked insane. I had my knees hugged sprightly to my chest. I leaned my head against the wall.

"Tony send you?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"No. I sent myself. I heard a crash and screams, are you alright? " Loki asked me.

"Do I look alright." I said half sarcastically as I looked away.

Next thing I knew I felt another person's body heat next to mine. Loki must have teleported or some shit.

"Do you need to talk?" Loki asked. I shook my head. " No.. " I mumbled.

Loki was silent for a second or two. "You look like I did when I was imprisoned in Asgard." He commented. I raised my eyebrow. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked him.

"Neither, really.. It just means we have a lot in common." He said quietly.

I didn't know how to take that to be co portly honest. He almost destroyed Manhattan.

I signed and stood up, extending a hand to Loki.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." I said as he took my hand and I helped him up.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Out."