(°••)

LOKI'S POV
************

"Hello, brother." Thor said. I was tense, and Valeria was giving me slightly worried glances.

"Hello, Thor." I had to stop myself from sounding like I did not want him here, which he already knew I did not.

Thor greeted the others and sat down on the only empty couch left. "Hey Thor." Valeria said, obviously trying to break the tension.

"Hello, Val." Thor replied smiling to much for my comfort. I always thought Thor also Harbored feelings for Valeria, but Thor denied it, he said he only had feelings for Jane. But I was still sceptical.

"Oh wait, Point Break, you didn't see the picture." Tony said. "No! Tony stop." Valeria complained.

Tony put the picture of us back up. I swear I saw jealousy flash across Thor's face, but he shook it off and looked at me, his brow raised.

"You and Valeria?" Thor asked. Valeria instantly blushed, I just stared at Thor. "Nothing is official yet, but yes." I responded as calmly as I could.

"When?" Thor asked. Valeria explained what happened, leaving out her small mental break down. Natasha was awwing the whole time.

A few hours later Valeria had convinced Tony to give her the whiskey back and we were all drinking. Valeria was already a little drunk.

She was leaning on me getting closer than she normally allowed herself to get. Everyone looked confused, because even when Valeria was drunk she still stayed a good distance away form most people.

Valeria took another drink of her whiskey. It took only about three more glasses and she was, as Valeria would call it, wasted.

"Val, don't you think you should stop?" Natasha asked as Valeria poured another glass. Valeria smirked. "Why would I do that?" She slurred.

Thor grabbed Valeria's wrist and took the bottle. Jealousy flared throughout my whole body when Thor touched Valeria. I was tempted to tell him off, but decided against it.

"You should stop drinking for tonight." Thor said as he took the bottle back to the bar. Valeria poured slightly, looking absolutely adorable.

Thor smiled when he saw Valeria's facial expression. The jealousy instantly returned. I knew I had no reason to be jealouse I just was. I wanted Thor to leave even more than I did before.

A few hours later it was only me, Tony, Valeria, and Thor.

When the other Avangers had left Thor became more openly... How do I put this. He started to get as close as he possibly could to Valeria. And I was not happy about it, at all.

Thor had his arm around an obviously very very drunk Valeria. She was not cohearant enough to tell him to leave her alone. Thor was taking advantage of her, and that is what enraged me the most.

"Thor, may I speak with you for a moment?" I asked through gritted teeth. "Of course, brother." Thor said as he stood up, Tony and Valeria started talking as Thor and I went into the hallway, just out of earshot.

"I want you to keep your hands off of Valeria, and if you cannot do that. Leave." I commanded. Thor chuckled. "Why so possessive, brother? You said there was nothing official." Thor said nochalatly.

"What about Jane?" I asked. Thor's face dropped. "It would be a shame if she were to find out you've had your arm around some other girl as much as you possibly could." I threatened.

Thor pressed his lips into a thing line. "You will not breath a word of this to her." Thor said in a low voice. "I will not. If you leave. Right. Now." I said the last words through my teeth.

Thor nodded. We walked out into the room where Valeria and Tony were laughing hysterically at something. "It looks like I'll be departing." Thor said.

"Later, Point Break!" Tony said a little to loudly. Thor waved. "Goodnight, Valeria." Thor said before turning around. "Brother." He said before walking out the door.

"Come on, Valeria. Let's get you to bed." I said holding my hand out to her. Valeria took it and let me help her to her room. Valeria asked me to stay with her that night, I had no arguments against it, so of course I stayed.

We fell asleep in eacother's arms for the second night in a row...