Alpha King/Werewolf Timeline

Dedicated to Volleyball3456      Go follow her!

Hey guys!  So I found out over the last few months that there is a such thing as an Alpha KING. (I'm still kind of new to Wattpad.  Don't judge)  

The Alpha King is basically what it sounds like.  The king of all alphas.  In every book,  the Alpha King is merciless, cruel, sometimes immortal, and their only weakness is their mate.  

The Alpha King is the most overprotective over their mate.  If anyone were to lay a finger on his/her hair, the Alpha King would rip them apart showing no mercy.

The only way for them to actually stop tearing them apart would  be if their mate was harmed.  But either way someone would end up with their head on one side of the room and their butt on the other.

I've never heard of a Luna Queen(The Alpha King's mate/equal) who has gained her title by birth, so sorry.  (I just looked it up, but I only saw Wattpad's first page so sorry)

(I was gonna stop it here, but then I got another idea)

Werewolf Timeline

Werewolves kind of have a timeline, and I am going to explain it.  Basically, at the beginning of time, werewolves and humans lived in peace, harmony, and tranquility.  Then the werewolves got kind of angry and took over.  It was like a monarchy with the Alpha or sometimes, the Alpha King.  Over time, humans were not happy with the way the were treated.  They were treated like Omegas or slaves.  A couple hundred years later, they discovered Wolfsbane, the werewolves weakness(besides their mate).  The humans drove the werewolves into hiding.  

At present time, humans are oblivious to werewolves.  Werewolves are only seen if they have found their mate, or in their pack.  But only their human mates see them in their wolf form.  

In the future, werewolves will become outraged at how they, the obviously more powerful ones, were the ones who were hiding.  They will take back the reigns and live in a monarchy once more.  Humans are treated even worse how they were before.  The only reason they are kept alive is because they have a possibility of being a werewolf's mate.  

(A/N: I haven't looked past that point yet.  They may have a happily ever after, but I'm not sure.  Someone let me know if you know the answer!)

More Random Facts!

~Mates personalities balance each other out.  So if one werewolf had a very negative, mopey personality, then their mate would be positive and energetic.

~If you go check out my profile, I have a Reading List of werewolf books that are AMAZING!  Props to you, writers!

~Mates often get very jealous, very quickly

A/N: Hellooooooooo!  I have a short, yet informing chapter for you!  This whole book is dedicated to my cousin because I REALLY want to get her into werewolf books!  I wrote this book so she doesn't have to read a book with a guy saying, "What's your name, beautiful little mate?"  and be like, "Is this book Australian?" and then stop reading a really good book!  So here you go Maddie!  If any of you need a good werewolf book or any book in general, message/comment me and I will help you!  Or if you have a book you want me to read, SEND IT TO MEEEEE!!  I'm DYING to read a good book right now!  Love all of you, byeeee!!! <3333333333