Ben in love with Mal!!!

Roxanne's P.O.V
We were currently sneaking in the meusem trying to get fairy God mothers wand and we failed because of JAY. so we came back and I wondered of into a beautiful garden it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! Mal and the gang told me that they are going to the kitchen to bake cookies... Weird, I went back into my dorm and fell asleep.

Anyways we are at school learning goodness. "You find a baby lost do you A: Lock it up in a tower B: Throw it away or C: Give it a bottle" said fairy godmother. I knew the correct answer but I just wanted to annoy fairy godmother so I raised up my hand "A: Lock it up in a tower" I said "uhh....Mal!" Mal shot her head up and said "C: Give it a bottle" "Correct again Mal!".

Classes are over and we are currently watching they Boys play their match and they won but something so unexpected happen Ben was singing a song about how much he loved Mal. I couldn't take it anymore so I left and went back to my dorm.

Mals P.O.V
Ben asked me too the coronation and I said yes.  "Hey Evie weres Rox??" "I don't know she was here a sec ago" we  headed back to the dorm to see her...

Sorry this was a short chapter I just feels like this book hasn't been working out for me and I'm getting less reads but I'll continue

words 256