A change

recap

"you guys are going to Auradon" I smirk

Roxannes P.O.V

We got in  the limo and i drove back to Auradon. i sneaked Emma and Kaci back in my room. i got i seperate room because i didnt like the idea of 3 girls in 1 room. "okay Kaci and Emma you guys will sleep on the floor with a mattress kay?" they both noded "good" i said. I went to my closet to change into Auradon clothes

 I went to my closet to change into Auradon clothes

"looks like we have a princess here" said Emma. "oh shut it" I said as I quickly walked to my locker. I was thinking about dyeing my hair but I wasn't sure what colour, while I was spaced out I bumped into someone I looked but and saw that it was Ben.

  I quickly looked away and ran but Ben grabbed my wrist. "Roxanne can we talk" "Uhhh I'm busy today" I said Avoiding eye contact. He sighed and let go of me.  I quickly ran into Mal and Evie's dorm. 

"Rox you're just on time I have to make you a dress for Ben's coronation" Evie said happily. "Coronation??" I said confused. "Yeah Coronation for Ben it's when he becomes king" Mal says.

"He's also taking me to it" My Heart shattered of course he would take Mal she's his girlfriend why would he take you A voice inside my head spoke.  "I'm so happy for you Mal!" I faked smiles and waited for Evie to finish my dress.

Hey everyone I want you guys to comment what colour hair Roxanne should have I will pick the most requested one. So I really really hope that everyone who has seen this will comment on what colour hair Roxanne should have it can be any colour and she can have different coloured tips.