A Chosen One Betrayed - Chapter 1

Last Time In "How Could You..."
The Professors Lab Was Set On Fire By Team Rocket, And The Trio Was Knocked Out, Thinking They Were The Criminals, The Police Caught Them, Pidgeot Reunited And Rejoined Ash's Team, But As Fate Would Serve Ash, Another Rotten Plate Of Food Got Served, As He Was Betrayed By His Friends, We Left Off, With Shauna Attacking None Other Than Ash Ketchum, The Chosen One...

AN: I... hit a writers block, that's why I took so long, sorry.

3:30 Pm
Location: Pallet Town, Ketchum Residence

As Our Hero Was About To Get Hit, Something Unexpected Happened, He Was Suddenly Teletransported Out Of The House With Pikachu, But His Mother, Delia... She... Wasn't.

As Ash Watched Her Get Pelted By Attacks, Brutally. He Cried Out For Arceus, Praying For Her To Be Alright, But... Alas, It Didn't Happen... She, Delia, Was Laying On The Ground, With Cuts Where Blood Was Pouring Out, Burns And Bruises... She Was Dead, And The Traitors Observed Shauna's Handwork... They Grew A Smile On Their Faces And Ran.

"N-no... This Can't Be H-Happening..." Ash Said To His Self... But, It Was Real, What Just Happened, Was Real.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Ash Screamed In Pain, He Entered The House, Calling The Viridian City Police Station From The Phone Reporting A Murder Had Just Happened, The Victim, Delia Ketchum.

3:30 PM
Location: Pallet Town, Outside The Ketchum Residence

The Police Had Arrived At The Scene Of The Crime, Not Believing Ash, As He Didn't Have Any Proof, The Detectives Noticed Marks Of Pokemon Attacks All Over The Body.

As Ash Had Been The Only One There, And The One With Pokemon, They Decided To Interrogate Him, Since He Didn't Have No More Information, They Let Him Out, And Started A Search For The Real Criminal, Ash Was Running Away From The House, In Tears, Promising Revenge To Those That Betrayed Him.

4:40 PM
Location: Pallet Town.

Ash Was Running As Fast As He Could, To Get To The Professor's Lab, It Had Been About An Hour, The Building Was Still A Little Bit Scorched, But Nothing Too Severe, The Police Force Was Gone (Of Course, Duh, They're Investigating The Murder Scene) And The Ambulance Was As Well, He Went Toward The Phone Which (Because I Wanted It To) Was Still Perfectly Fine, Ash Decided To Look Around The Scene That Was The Scorched Lab.

He Found Some Stuff Here And There, But Those Things Belonged To Other Trainers, So Ash Didn't Grab Them, And Continued On His Way.

He Went Back To His House, In Order To Find Some Items For His Long Journey, Boy It Was Gonna Be Long, VERY Long.

4:51 PM
Location: Pallet Town, Ketchum Residence

'Hm, So What More Should I Need?...' Ash Thought To Himself 'Food, Check, Water, Check, Pokeballs, Uh...' He Says As He Searches For Some "Aha!" He Shouted "Pokeballs! Just What I Needed!" He Exclamated As He Found The Object That He Searched For.

Pikachu, Well Since He Was Napping In Ash Shoulders, He Woke Up... And Kinda Fried His Trainer... With a Thunderbolt...

"Pika..." Said Pikachu Whilst sweat dropping, He Was So Embarrassed He Hid His Face.

"Don't Worry Buddy, I'm Alright" Ash Said As He Didn't Want Pikachu To Feel Bad For His Trainer, Buuuuuut... It Failed Miserably.

"Piiii" Said Pikachu About To Cry, Ash Felt Really Bad For His Best Bud

'Man This Day Couldn't Be Going Any Worse...' Ash Thought In Despair, And Oh Boy Was He Wrong...

Splish And Splash Went The Droplets Of Rain That Were Falling On The Rooftop, And There, He Saw A Man Standing, Right In Front Of His House, Ash Blinked To See If He Was Dreaming, And Just Then The Mysterious Figure Disappear, And So, After That Mysterious Encounter, He Left The House Where He Lives, To Continue On His Pokemon Journey, All By Himself...

So, That Was Chapter 1, Hope You Enjoy, And I Hope I Get To Update This Story Quicker, But, That Won't Happen For A While, And Don't Forget To Vote For This Story (If You Wanna) And I'll See You Next Time.