The Begining Of A New Adventure - Chapter 2

Last Time, Ash's Mother Died, Killed By None Other Than The Traitors, Ash Feeling Depressed, Went Toward The Scorched Lab And Called The Police, They Investigated The Scene And Questioned Ash, Last Thing We Saw Was Ash Preparing For His Journey Ahead, And Now, We Continue Where We Left Off...

7:27 PM
Route 1, Near Viridian City

We See Our Hero, Traveling Trough The Route That Marked The Start Of His Pokemon Journey, The Start Of His Friendship With His Pikachu And His 1st Encounter With Ho-Oh, Oh Buddy, The Memories Started Flowing Back In, From The Rattata He Failed To Catch, To The Spearow Attack, Ash Was Having Nostalgia At That Moment, He Smiled And Chuckled Silently, Then, He Continued On His Path, Onward To Viridian.

7:30 PM
Viridian City, Pokemon Center

As The Sun Starts To Slowly Go Down Between The Mountains, Our Adventurer Enters The Pokemon Center, He Asked Nurse Joy To Heal His Pokemon, To Which She Had Accepted.

Ash Had Started Waiting For His Pokemon To Be Healed, When He Started Mourning For The Loss Of His Mother, Tears Starting To Come Out Of His Eyes, As He Felt Extremely Sad As She Had Suffered An Unfair Fate, That Arceus Had Decided.

He Promised To Seek Revenge, Towards The Ones That Had Done This To Him, They Had Gone Over The Line Of Forgiveness, He Would Make Them Pay.

Those Traitors Hadn't Seen The Last Of Ash Ketchum, The Chosen- "Your Pokemon Are Fully Healed" Nurse Joy Right As She Interrupted My Dialogue, Dammit Joy.

Well, As I Was Saying, They Hadn't Seen The Last Of Ash Ketchum The Chosen One.

Ash Had Went To Pick Up His Pokeballs From The Counter Since They Were Fully Healed, He Asked For The Nurse To Give Him A Room, So She Did, He Went To His Room And He Had Laid On The Bed, Thinking About What Happened That Day, From Him Coming Home To The Lab Incident And Then, He Remembered, The Betrayal, As Much As He Didn't Like It, He Would Have To Face His Former Friends Again, Whether It Be Sooner Or Later, And So, He Decided To Go To Sleep.

10:27 AM
Viridian City, Pokemon Center, Ash's Room

And So, Ash Wakes Up In The Morning, Alone, Yet Again, Only With Pikachu At His Side, And Nobody Else, But That Isn't Enough To Put Him Down, Our Hero, Enthusiastic As Always Got Out Of Bed, Left The Room, Ate Breakfast (Like 3 Of Them) And Gave The Key To His Room Back To The Nurse, As He Went Out Of The Pokemon Center.

11:19 AM
Route 2, Entrance To Viridian Forest

As The Journey Continues, Our Hero Heads To Viridian Forest, It's So Unfair How He Goes Around The World And I'm Stuck Here Doing Homework!!! Oh... Um... Ah..? Whoops? Well, Anyways, As I Was Ranting, Our Hero Encountered The Same Fearow And Spearow Flock That Attacked The Pidgey When He Came Back Home From The Indigo Plateau Chasing After Some Weedles, Ash Chased After Them Just To Keep The Weedles Safe, As He Entered The Big Forest That Was Next To Them...

Some Minutes Later

11:30 PM
Viridian Forest, Location Unknown

As Our Hero Was Still Chasing After The Spearow Flock, He Had To Duck Under Branches And Go Over Tree Roots Until He Saw It, The Beedrill Nest Noticing How The Flock Was Circling Around The Tree Trying To Look For An Opening To Attack, Then, They Saw It, The Perfect Opening For Them, No Defenses And A Lot Of Pray, They Attacked The Area, But As Soon As They Did, Ash Ketchum Went Ahead And Dove In Towards The Action.

"Pikachu! Pidgeot! I Choose You!" Ash Said As He Released Both Pokémon He Called Out To From Their Pokeballs

"Pikachu! Get On Top Of Pidgeot! Pidgeot Get Close In With Steel Wing!" He Called Out As The Pokemon Did What They Were Told, Pidgeot Landing A Hit On The Fearow

"Pikachu! Jump To One Of The Spearows! Then Use Thunderbolt!" He Ordered, Pikachu Went To The Spearow That Was The Closest To The Fearow And As It Was Trying To Shake The Electric Mouse Off, It Was Charging Up A Thunderbolt "PIKACHUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!" It Wailed As It Released All The Electricity It Was Storing Up In It's Pouches Up To That Moment, Hit! The Spearow Got Hit, And KO'ed By The Thunderbolt, It Initiating A Chain Reaction Between All Of Them, KO'ing The Closest To Them And Badly Damaging Those Further And The Fearow, It Was At That Moment That They Dropped Like Flies To The Ground.

The Fearow Called A Retreat And All Of Them Picked Up The Knocked Out Sparrows And Scrammed, Leaving One Singular Spearow Unconscious, Ash Made Haste And Captured The Spearow.

"Alright! I Caught A Spearow!" "Pika-Pika!"

They Cheered On For The New Friend They Had Acquired, And Left The Beedrill And Weedle, Little Do They Know That This Would Be The Start Of A New Beginning, But With Him Still Being A Dense Fuck.

Yeah, I know it took a long ass time, add to that school and you've got yourself a recipe for disaster, also, WTF they left me homework for vacation, what the heck, also add writers block to that...