r.i.p-e.h

requested by @Curley_HAIR, enjoy :)

izzys p.o.v

edwin was never the type of guy to come home late. matter of fact, he was usually the first to be home because he always wanted to have as much time as possible together. but lately somethings changed, i've spent every night these past 2 months waiting for him to come home, and once he does, he's always in a playful mood which hardly ever happened... he never makes time like he used. its like i don't even know him.i wish i could still remember new the old him but .. r.i.p to the old him.

edwin: hey babbyyy

izzy: umm, whats up with you ? 

edwin: nothing baby, but you can be up with me for a while (he say's winking)

izzy: really i dont know what your f**king deal is? why have you been acting like thi- wait lemme change that, WTF HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!?!

you say raising your voice

edwin: really nothing bae, i just want a little time with my beautiful girll

izzy: have you been drinking

edwin: wha-

izzy: I SAID HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?

edwin: okay d*mn wtf is YOUR proble-

izzy: ANSWER ME!

edwin: A LITTLE BIT WHY DO YOU CARE HUH?

izzy: omg i cant f**king believe you, you know.... DAY TO DAY WITH YOU ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING ELSE!! IM ALWAYS WORKING MY A** OFF FOR YOU AND US AND GOD KNOWS WHAT THE F*** YOUR DOIN-

edwin: OMG CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE F*** UP?!?!?!

he screamed at the top of his lungs.

izzy: were done. im done with your excuses. im done with your lies. im done with your problems.im done with baby thins baby that..ive heard all of your sweet talks. im d-o-n-e w-i-t-h y-o-u p-e-r-i-o-d!

edwin: wth? YOUR REALLY ABOUT TO SAY THAT CRAP TO ME?!

izzy: (LOL) LOOK WHOSE HURTIN NOW

edwin: you cant just walk away from what we have.. this

izzy: what is 'this' ? bc lately i've just been playing the fool beside you everyday and you never come home for 'this' anymore.

edwin was quiet for a few minutes

edwin: im sorr-

izzy: save it ed-

edwin: JUST LET me talk..... im sorry, i really am.

(he starts tearing up a bit)

edwin: please just dont go... i know i havent been my best self lately.. honestly, i feel like i've lost myself, i dont know how i just did....if you go i dont know what im going to do with myself, i love you more than you can imagine and if you go.. ha- i dont think ill ever be myself like i was 2 months ago...... please baby just stay and i promise i wont make any excuses, i quit drinking. i'll clean myself up. just. i cant afford to lose the only person have left by my side for the rest of my life.

soon enough you started crying too. the thing about edwin, is when he apologizes, he always has the right thing to say that always pulls you back to him he always puts you in some new emotion that you never feel but with him, and honestly, you couldn't afford to lose him either.

edwin: babe, say something

izzy: .....im not going

edwin: oh my g-

izzy: but, you really need to take care of yourself..and you know im right here with you every step of the way, but please just...no more lies or excuses. no more this and that. i want you. the old you. and we can bring you back together, together

edwin: god....... i must be the luckiest guy in the world

izzy: why ?

edwin: because... 

i have you. and only you.

okkayyy i hope you enjoyed, it's kinda rough but i hope it's good.

if anyone has suggestions PLEASE let me know.. aaaaannnnnnyyyyttttthhiiiiinnggggggg