humble&kind- e.h.

kinda writin somethin cute...finally! 

your p.o.v-

edwin and i have been together for three and three quarters of a year!! we dated the for the first year and a half, then we got married, and exactly a month after that we have a little baby girl....she is the world to me...us:)

(okay can we please just take in hoe effing adorable this little girl is!! ;')!!)

shes perfect...our little girl, our angel, our world, our whole heart...shes all ours<3 her name is leilahni, yes leilahni....i know cute right! it means sky, heaven,heavenly,spiritual... shes going to be a wild and reckless little girl. and we cant wait to see what the world has in store for her:)

it was a weekday, which means leilahni has school..and edwin and i have work. edwin does still work with his band, i think its a good opportunity for him and them to stay in touch through the years that they grow and build up their families. and i am a dance choreographer for a group of students who want to become known for it, also lei is an amazing AMAZING dancer, she does cho better than edwin!

its 6:23am and lei has to be to school by 7:15, i tried picked her outfit out for her and was working on her hair, then i got a call from edwin.edwin had stayed the night at the studio with brandon to work on some beats for there new album and he's always  there to tell lei 'good morning my beautiful princess, have a great day, daddy loves you:)'...i had lei put him on speaker cause i needed to get these d*mn edges straight...

lei- DADDYYYY!

edwin- oh- hey babygirl, what are you doing with mommy's phone?

lei- shes doing mi edges

yes lei picked up a little but of spanish from edwin... DEFINITELY not from me.

you- hey babe, what do you need..

edwin- i had to call to te- HOLY F*CK WHAT IS THAT BRANDON!

you- EDWIN!

lei- f*ck?

you- LEI..EDWIN...LEI,,, f*ck

lei- f*ck f*ck f*ck

you- honey thats not appropriate, you CANT say that...ESPECIALLY AT SCHOOL!

edwin- oopsie,that's a no-no we cant do that...

after ed said that i heard a squeak, but i couldnt figure out where it came from..lei was just laughing like it was the last time she'd ever laugh

you- whats so funny?

lei- DADDYY HAHAHAHA I JUST FARTED AND IT SOUNDED LIKE A WHISTLE AHAH