CHAPTER 12- Ishana's FB (Ishana in Mumbai)

Hi, guys... Ishana's flashback will be starting from this chapter... This mainly will be on Ishana and her journey with the Oberois... I'm sorry AvNeil fans if you can't find AvNeil scenes for few chapters... But, I will try to give both past and present in each chapters... So that you won't get bored to read flashback continuously...

CHAPTER 12

FLASHBACK 1 ⅕ YEARS AGO

After AvNeil and PoojAm left to Bangalore, Ishana just concentrate on her job in a MNC company. Her boss impressed with her job and called her to his cabin one day.

Boss: Ms Ishana, you have been working here for almost a year. I must say you are really talented.

Ishu: (smiles) Thank you, sir.

Boss: You know that our company is still new and we only receive small projects. If we want to reach the height quickly, we should get a big contract. There is one big contract where most of the companies are competing to get it. If we get the contract, it will be very useful for our company.

Ishu: (looks at him confusingly) You are right, sir. But why are you saying this to me??

Boss: Because you are the one going to do the presentation for that new project. (She looks at him in shock) And you are the one going to present it to them.

Ishu: (surprised) Me??

Boss: Yes, you. I have confidence in you, Ms Ishana. You can do it. (Ishana smiles happily) But, you need to go to Mumbai for presentation.

Ishu: No problem, sir. I will go.

Boss: Good. I will do all the arrangements for you to stay there. You will be leaving in another two days. (Gives a file) This file is having all the details about the project. You can start to prepare the presentation by referring this file.

Ishu: (takes the file) Sure, sir. Thank you. (Leaves from the cabin)

Ishana makes a video call to NeilGau and share the news with them. They feel very happy for her and congratulate her.

Neil: This is a great opportunity for you to prove yourself, Ishu. (Ishana grins happily)

Ishu: I should thank four of you for supporting me always. This won't have happened if you all are not with me.

Gau: No, Ishu. It's not because of us. Your effort and hardwork are the reason.

AvJa: Congrats, Ishu!!!

Ishu: (smiles) Thank you!! By the way, how is your honeymoon??

Avni: (blushes) Ishu, you.... We are not here for honeymoon.

Ishu: (teasingly) Really??

Pooja: (blushes) Enough of teasing us. You tell us which place are you going??

Ishu: (shakes her head) I won't tell you now. I will tell after I come back.

Avni: Ok, fine. Who knows you might find your prince charming there.

Ishu: Prince charming!!?? My foot. That will happen in dreams and stories only. Not in real life.

Neil: Ishu, you are too bad. I am Avni's prince charming ok?? (Hugs Avni's arm)

Gau: And I'm Pooja's prince charming. (Hugs Pooja's arm)

Ishu: You both are not their prince charming!!! (NeilGau pretend to sulk) But, you both are their king charming. Prince is a very small word for you both. You both are the kings of their hearts. (AvNeil and PoojAm smile at her)