18 - growing up

the next couple days consisted of jimin and jungkook getting closer, and they were close to the point they cuddled while watching movies and kdramas on the tv.

as for jimin's health, he was getting better and better every second. he still needed the help of the wheelchair to help him get to places since he felt weak on the legs. besides not being able to walk though, he was much more energetic and happier. jungkook was the one person that made him smile each and every day.

it was around noontime on wednesday, and jimin and jungkook were watching 'strong woman do bong soon' on the tv while munching on apples and oranges.

usually jimin lied down on jungkook's lap while his head turned out to see the tv screen. this made jungkook continuously run his fingers through jimin's soft hair, while a huge blanket covered both of them.

"oh my god, the guy is so gross! he literally kidnaps girls, the police really do suck." jimin yelled, making jungkook giggle a bit.

"jiminie, it's a kdrama, and specifically here, they make the police look untrustworthy. i'm sure the police are great here in seoul." jungkook spoke, which made jimin look at him with squinty eyes.

"since when were you smart?" jimin asked, chuckling, now shifting back to a sitting position. jungkook was just continuing to eat some apples.

they both looked into each other's eyes.

"i never really realized how pretty your eyes were." jimin mumbled in a very soft tone, which made jungkook blush extremely hard.

but at least he can feel more confident blushing instead of embarrassed.

even if jimin confessed his love for him, he still felt warm inside when jimin did something affectionate towards him. he didn't know how to respond back, or act. he never had any other crush besides jimin in his entire life.

he was still learning to be more open to others and not closed off.

"t-they're really not!" jungkook's cheeks burned much more, and he covered himself with the blanket, smiling to himself.

"you're so cute, i swear to-"

buzz...

both eyes looked at jimin's phone that was continuously vibrating on the table in front of them. jimin looked a bit confused since he has not received calls or texts for the past few days.

"who is it?" jungkook asked, now peaking out of the blanket, and saw jimin looking a bit surprised.

"taehyung. he said he's going to pass by in a bit since he got out of summer school early today." jimin gave a soft smile to jungkook. they both thought it was going to be really nice to have more company around.

but jungkook also wished he could just stay with jimin alone for a longer time.

jimin stretched a bit and pulled himself onto the wheelchair, sighing.

"ugh, it's been about three days in this house and i can't stand it any longer. i really want to go outside..." jimin turned his head towards the window, pouting to himself. the sunlight was peering through the blinds really beautifully.

"but... i'm not sure if your mom will allow you. maybe ask her tonight when she comes home? you seem to be healthier and energetic, and you've been taking your supplements. it's just, you're still weak to walk." jungkook frowned, looking at jimin who looked very handsome as ever.

jimin turned back to jungkook, putting his hands onto the handles of the wheelchair.

jungkook knew he was going to try to stand, and immediately left the seat of the couch to aid jimin.