Transfer Student

Yoona's P.O.V:

"Hurry up, we don't want to get detention AGAIN" my bestfriend Eunji said as she grabbed her books from her locker.

"I'm trying Ok? My locker is pretty messy and you know it" 

"Have you heard the news?" Enji said excitedly.

"What news?"

"The transfer student you idiot. Apparently, he's rich and hot"

"Leave it, they are all rumors. Remember the time people thought that we had a hot male teacher but that never happened?"

"I don't care let's just leave," She said as I followed her to our classroom

We sat down as our class president stood up and bowed to the teacher. After him, we did the same.

"Morning everyone," the teacher said as he placed his laptop on his desk. "We have a transfer student."

Eunji turned to me with the -I told you so- look, as the girls in front of me jumped in excitement. As he walked in, all the girls started squealing and whispering to each other and I was sitting there with an unamused look on my face.

"Hi everyone, My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. You can call me V if you like. I hope to get along with you all." He said as the class cheered and clapped.

"Taehyung, take the seat at the very back next to Yoona," the teacher said.

There was only one empty spot so I guess he knew where to sit. 

As he was walking towards his seat, the girls gave me the dirty look. The look I hated the most.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," he said but instead of replying back, I put my headphones on and played some music. I didn't want to have anything to do with him because that would mean getting hate from half of my classmates who were girls and I didn't want that.

He sat down and somehow I could feel the negative vibes coming from him.

Eunji also turned to me with a large grin on her face. I thought her lips were going to rip. Not gonna lie she looked creepy but I could tell that she wanted to swap seats with me. I wish I could but I couldn't because of the teacher.

Please vote :)