Prologue

Old rich man, Dustin Millsaps is a well-known entrepreneur and industrialist. He has 3 sons Ian the youngest one, Jared 2nd son, and Wolf the 3rd son.

They all live together like a happy family you may think, but its not a romantic happy go lucky story. Its a crime mystery. They all live together in a big house with 5 bedrooms, 1 big hall, 1 terrace, and a big kitchen. They live but not like a happy family rather like a family forced to live together.

As always in morning Ian has an argument with Rita, and so leave for his work without breakfast. Old man watches it all as always, unable to do anything about it. Rita wife of Jared, 2nd Son of Dustin. She is not very kind to other or mostly rude in her talks.

 She is not very kind to other or mostly rude in her talks

Wolf comes from his gym. He with him bring a girl, he picked up from the gym. Rita looks all jealous about all this and irritated at the same time. Jared comes for his breakfast, while Wolf takes the girl in his bedroom. Jared has his breakfast, in a brief silence voices starts echoing from Wolf's room. "Uh… yeah … uhh, give me more!" The girl screams.

"Again today, Jared why don't you do something about it. The stupid old man has given him all." Rita voices her opinion.

"Rita calm down, he has been given all the power. We are just his puppet now. It like we are not even his brother nowadays after he was chosen a successor by old man. Isn't it right, old man?" Jared questions his dad with a hate in his piercing eyes. Old man breaks eye contact looks away without uttering a word.

In the night, Watchman is doing his work, all of a sudden is shaken by a loud noise. Noise like a truck at fast pace crashing another truck. He hastily moves in direction of that noise. From far he sees someone lying on the ground. He alarms other guards and residents of the building.

 He alarms other guards and residents of the building

****** AUTHORS NOTE ******

Let me know your thoughts on the prologue.
Vote and comment if you liked it.
I will update every week at least once each week.