¹ ― behind.the.story

As the light shine through the curtains, someone winggle a little before his face kiss the floor.

"Ouwh!" He whimper and pinch his nose a little.

"That's hurt." Someone said before hand out his hand to help him up. "Thanks hyung!" He beamed before grab his towel and dash for the toilet.

Alex sigh and make Jiyoung's bed properly. "Yah! Jinho, ireona." He shook the boy lightly.

But being Jinho, he doesn't bulge a bit. Alex sigh again. "Yah! IREONA!" He shout and make the younger boys groan in unison.

"Wake up. Or we'll be late. JJ hyung just come and said that we had practice at 7 o'clock."

"Nae, araseo hyung~" Alex shook his head and went downstairs to the kitchen.

The aroma of sweet eggs and sizzling bacon really catched his attention. "Oh! Annyeong." He bow. Helen, who was chopping the sausages smile and bow a little.

"Did you cook for all of us?" "Nae. Have a seat. The breakfast nearly done."

Alex nod and sit on the table and put his head on the table. He mumbled something before drifted to the dreamland.

· · · · · ·

The boys was walking along the path to the headquater. "Wanna know something?" Jaeha asked.

"What is it?" Daehyun and Jiyoung who was behind pick up their pace to hear Jaeha's story. "Jaeyoung just fart!" The boys burst out laughing and Alex just smile while Jaeyoung pout.

"No, I don't." He said while hitting his twin.

"By the way, what are we going to practice first?" The boys just shrug their shoulders. "Let just wait and see. Okay?"

They arrive at the company after 25 minutes of walking. "There you are. Let's go. Tiffany and Sooyoung nuna are waiting."

The boys glance at each others. "Am I the one who heard that?" Jaeyoung asked. "Nope. Let's go." Daehyun said while pull him.

· · · · · ·

When they step into the room the giggling sound of the girls quiet down.

"There you're boys. I thought you're still sleeping." Sooyoung said.

"Alright! Since everyone here. I just want to said thanks to all of you and congratulations because pass the audition. First of all, I hope you already read the guide that we put on each of your room. Beside that, I hope you'll push aside your selfishness and start to help each other through this training. No matter what, you're a teammates. You can't fight each other and you can't always be on the top because if you want it so bad, why not doing it by yourself. Why did you sign in here? We are imperfect. We are here to make ourselves more and more talented. With the help of others. If you want to be an idol that will be respected, be a generous idol that love everyone."

All of them nod. "So, since Tiffany already give you some advice, I was here to check your true talent. We'll start with the oldest one first, Alex. Then, Jiyoung, Daehyun, Helen and Jaeyoung are going to have a dance battle. Meanwhile, Mora, Luna and Byeol going to performed as trio. You can discuss which song you're going to sang. Jaeha will have solo stage and it will end with Jinho rap. Got it?" "Yes!"

Alex stand up and went to the center of the practice room. "This is a song that I made myself. Hope you enjoy it."