42: Kiss

Do not play music yet!Also prepare your poor souls for this chapter________________________________________Jimin pov

Also prepare your poor souls for this chapter
________________________________________
Jimin pov

After we had arrived back home to get ready, finally everything was almost set. I was now waiting for Rin to meet the rest of us by the kitchen before we locked up the house. I was wearing black leather jeans and a black tank top which showed off my muscular arms. The others were dressed up too and everyone looked and smelled good from taking showers. I sat on the kitchen stool, speaking to Jungkook about Mia.
"What if she shows up tonight?"
"She won't. There will be too many people."
"What if she does?"
"It will be safer near people anyways, will it not? It is more dangerous being here anyway." I paused at Jungkooks nervous expression, "Besides Jungkookie, we will be back before then."
"What a damn lie." Jungkook huffed.
"Jungkook I'm not-" I stopped talking when I saw her.
She walked into the room, smelling like scented strawberries. Her high heels clicked on the ground elegantly, her white dress rested just below her knees and it complimented her figure beautifully. Her necklace, which had the engraving 'Rin' written on it from when I had first switched bodies with her. Her hair was loose but styled to one side, the colours of brunette, black and blonde mixing and fading into one another. Last but not least, that beautiful smile. She nervously stepped towards us, and my world felt like it was standing still. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she smiled sweetly. Her eyes were bright and her makeup was... Just perfect.
She is just perfect.
My heart rate increased, and I could only stop and stare at her in awe. I stood up, blinking away my thoughts.
"Is everything alright Jimin?" Jungkook asked me.
I nodded. "We should go now that Rin decided to finally show up."
Rin rolled her eyes, "I did not take that long at all. I was only five minutes later than you guys."
Damn... Her voice is gorgeous.
Everything about her was driving me crazy. Tonight was going to be hard to hold back.
Don't do anything stupid Jimin.
__________________________

Rin pov
It was 5 pm. Not very late, but the party had already started.
The moment we had entered through the building, the sound of loud Kpop music and the happy yelling of drunk people blocked out anything else. I walked as close to Jimin as I possibly could, as I was nervous to be in such a situation. The windows were closed off and so no sunlight was visible within the house, giving a false sense of time. The bright pink and purple lights invited us to dance.
"Rinnie, this party is going to be amazing!" Jimin spoke excitedly.
"I uh, don't know anyone here." I mumbled back.
"You don't need to honey." He grinned, pulling me past the various people who danced or sung on the dance floor, "stick with me and you will be fine."
I found myself nodding to his words in assurance.

That was when Taehyung nudged the both of us, yelling over the music, " The girls over there are playing spin the bottle or something and they are inviting us over."
I shook my head immediately.
"Is this a good idea?" Jimin asked Taehyung.
Jungkook who was dancing with another girl in front of him confidently spoke, "of course not! But this party is entirely secretive with scandalous events, remember? It is the promise we have all kept up until now."
I was confused by this statement. "What?"
Suga, taking a swig from a bottle I could not recall when or where he had taken it from, answered for me, " Once a year this party is set up for many Kpop groups to do whatever they want. The one catch is that what happens in here stays in here. That is like a promise we all keep. Up until now, nothing has reached the public."
I blinked, "How is that even possible?"
"Well, to be part of it, you need to sign a contract that says you will never speak a word of what has happened that may be scandalous. Consequences of doing so could be severe as far as I know..."
"Are you sure that no information has ever gotten out?"
"Yes. There are only Kpop idols here or close friends of Kpop idols. We all have done something here that is scandalous. So revealing another person would be dumb, because then they would reveal you as well... Get it?"
I nodded, shocked.
"Uh... What goes down in here?" I asked curiously.
Jimin winked at me, "Relationships come to life, dares and boundaries are crossed, people get crazy drunk and sometimes stupid events happen. Ultimately it ends up being one hell of a crazy night."
Jungkook, still dancing close to the girl with a gorgeous black dress smiled, "That's why no one here is nervous to do anything. Think of it, as a single night, where famous celebrities can become normal people again. No rules and no regulations Kpop stars usually hold."