Abused

"JUST FUCKING EAT!!!" Taehyung yells at me as I refuse to open my mouth. I shake my head and turn away. He grabs my chin and pulls my head toward him. He shoves food in my mouth and I chew and swallow. I wanted to cry he wasn't the Tae I knew and fell for. "Baby girl don't cry. I love you." He says kissing me on the lips and hugging me tightly. "I have a guest coming today." I nod and Tae hugs me. "Good girl. If he touches you wrong I will kill him." I nod and sigh happily knowing that Tae was still going to protect me even though he is holding me captive.

"Oh so are you the beautiful Y/N my Tae has been crazy about?" I nod and he growls slapping me. "Speak! If you don't I will punish you and make sure you don't tell Tae." "Y-Yes sir." I say looking away. Taehyung was at the store getting food which left me with this dude and in handcuffs. Smart Tae really smart. "Now lets have some fun." I shake my head furiously but he toke me to the bedroom.

After he basically raped me I lay in bed wide awake crying. Tae where are you? He fell asleep next to me hugging my body so I couldn't move. "Y/N ah! Where are you?" I hear Tae yell causing this guy to tense.

"Shit." He curses. He quickly puts his clothes on. I smirk "TAE HELP ME!!" I yell making him freeze and look at me. We hear footsteps and the door open. He growls seeing me naked knowing I cold tears undress myself. He grabs the man by the collar and speaks his voice going way deeper than usual. "Jeon Jungkook don't you ever touch my girlfriend again. Wait you won't be able too." He says with a smirk pulling out a knife and stabbing Jungkook in the stomach. Jungkook groans holding his wound. Tae takes him away probably downstairs into the basement. Leaving me naked.

Seconds later he comes back into the room he hugs me tightly as I start to cry into his chest. "Shh don't cry princess I'm sorry I should've never left you alone. Forgive me?" I nod needing Tae forgetting what he did to me for the moment. I fall asleep in his arms enjoying his warmth.

Ok so this chapter was kind of like fluff. Well it was like angst fluff but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also go read my new chapter in the angst fluff book it's called notes I'm really proud of it. Anyway thanks for reading.