Perfect

Y/N POV
I'm so weak. What's wrong with me? Did I do something wrong? I just wanted to be happy. Is Tae going to leave me? I start to cry but soon I feel arms around me. "I'm sorry Jagi." Tae says with a whisper. "Why?" I ask. "I put you through so much." I start to cry and more and he hugs me tears streaming down his face.

Tae has been making me very happy lately. He is taking me on dates and he hasn't killed anyone. But he is acting a bit weird and I don't know why.

"Tae are you ok?" I ask. "Yes Jag-" he gets cut off by the doorbell ringing. His eyes widen as he rushes to the door. "Hi mom,Hi dad." Tae says making me choke on my water.

We all sit at the table and Tae starts to talk. "So mom and dad I was wondering if you approved of Y/N marrying me." Tae says with a proud smile. My eyes widen and I blush "Are you?" I ask. He nods and I smile. "Tae." He kisses me on the lips and I smile.

Today was or wedding day though something wasn't right. Tae invited boys. Damn when did that happen. He is usually overprotective. I chuckle and walk down the isle happily.

"I do." I say as Tae smiles and kisses me passionately on the lips. Everything was amazing s everything was perfect.

Now this book is over I will have a A/N and then end the book. I hope you enjoyed and will continue to read all my books. Thanks.❤️