oof

"Bab i can't wait" kerri says to lil skies. It was one of the most special times for kerri and her husband lil skies. Kerri waited almost 2 months for this moment to happened but it took hell and back for her and lil skies to finally get engaged. "Babe i love you so much" lil skies said with proudness and kerri with stars in her eyes as if she was looking in the sky. So lil skies got down in his knees and proposed to kerri.

"My love, my everything, my honeybun would you marry me" lil skies said in love. "Im not a honeybun ima extra stuffed oreo kerri said with disagrees. But with no doubt kerri accepted his ring and most important his love. Kerri seems to be a bit sullen and worried about the bumps they have in the rode ahead of their journey. For a second kerri belived that lil skies was mad in love with her but there were signs that didn't add up to her.

*walks to the bed with a mat of washed laundry* she dumps all the laundry on the bed to fold their clothes. But when she picked up a pair of socks and it was a bit heavier than the usual. So she unfold the sock and found a little box

  When she opened the box she discovered a telephone number and an address

When she opened the box she discovered a telephone number and an address. "What the actual fuck" she repeated a line from one of her favorite tv shows (love and hip hop). She was puzzled and confused on how she would handle this. Kerri stood in shock and disappointment *tears start running down her eyes*.