betrayal

Kerri was shocked, shooked and pealed. "What was the reason he married me"? "Why did he hide it"? "Was that the reason he called me a honeybun insted of an extra stuffed oreo?" Kerri started thinking alot and started over thinking. *door opened*

"yo baby im home"

"yo baby im home". Kerri started shaking and having anxiety. She ran to the door closed it and locked it. "Babe you home"? Lil skies was wondering. "Ye...a..yea im hom...e... Home she replyed sobbing.

  "Where are you babe" lil skies asked as he removed his clothes. "Im in the shower" kerri said frighten.

As she was trying to forget the problem he ended up in the shower with her. She look scared afk but as soon as she looked at him he was on his knees. She started feeling relaxed and relifed *eating pussy*. Kerri started moaning and began cumming. He started smacking her ass and squeezing her tittes.

  Thankfully that help her feel relifed from everything she just found out. "Babe i can't wait to marry you" lil skies said with excitement. Kerri stood with shock and remembered the note. So she started thinking (what can i do to know the truth). So she replied "i know babe, i can't wait either" but before we get engaged i wanna go on a vacation". Lil skies was confusion but he kinda understood what she meant. "Lets have fun being free one last time until we become exclusive". So lil skies agreed with the plan and thought it was genius.

   "So babe where do you want to go"? Lil skies asked curious. Kerri seemed to be worried but ready for what comes her way. So she was trying to remember the location on the note but couldn't remember. So she replied "let me look on my phone, give me a sec" and she ran to the bathroom to study the location.

 So she replied "let me look on my phone, give me a sec" and she ran to the bathroom to study the location

Its a certain location kerri said with mysterious thoughts. "Its by my grandma's house" kerri implied. Ok so where is it again? Lil skies asked with fear. 2470 southwest 4 ter, cal 77833 kerri said with pleasure while lil skies with anxiety and worries. "Oook...k..ok" lil skies replied.