II

After playing the piano, Yoongi peeked outside his window, expecting to see the girl, who's bedroom he had just invaded last night. He hopped out his window, but the girl did not even glance at him.

"Hey!" he looked up, calling out to her. "I'm really sorry about last night, I- uh, was hiding from someone. I didn't mean to trespass."

Finally, she looked down at him, and smiled warmly. "It was really no problem for me, but I think things are pretty much different for my brother. I'm sorry I had to scream though."

"No, If I were you I'd do the same." he smiled back at her.

She chuckled, and Yoongi cannot help but find her very pretty.

"So, who was that someone you were hiding from?" she suddenly asks.

Yoongi leaned against the metal bars of the fire escape, "Um, just an ex- girlfriend. Actually one of the three I accidentally had a relationship with at the same time, but I've broken up with them when I moved." he said.

She raises her eyebrows at him, "A playboy huh?" she said. "Well, why don't you confront her then? Instead of hiding?"

Yoongi smiles at her, "I've changed my ways, so I would be happy if you'll count me out as a playboy." he walked towards the ladder, to have better interaction with her. "And I really see no reason to confront her."

She looks away from him, nodding her head. "Oh okay, a coward." she said slyly. 

Yoongi was surprised, because the last time he was ever called a coward is when he wouldn't go on a ghost haunting when he was on sixth- grade.

"Woah, you just called me a coward?" he said, taken aback.

"I've met many guys like you, and generally I call you guys 'cowards'" she smirked obnoxiously at him. And somehow, Yoongi saw the resembling arrogant features she and her brother had.

"Many guys like me? Well, I presume your brother is whom you mean?" he answered her back with the same arrogant tone.

"Oh, Deokhyun can be awfully insolent at times, but he was never a playboy, nor a coward."

Yoongi cannot even believe he was having this conversation with her, which is certainly not his ideal type of a first conversation with a pretty girl.

"You call me a coward as if you know me." he said indignantly. "If anything, maybe I might just know you more than you know me."

She chuckled at him as if he were foolish, and Yoongi cannot help but think that she, and loud music man, really are siblings.

"It's true! I know you stare at your window everyday. I know you rarely, or have never went out. I mean do you even have a life? No offense, but why don't you stand up, and go to the mall with your friends or something?" Yoongi rattled.

She smiled at him as if she knew something he did not, "I would really do, If I can actually walk, which I can't, because my legs are paralyzed." she informed him patiently.

Yoongi felt like he had been struck at the face. He just wished that he should've just shut up earlier.

"I- uh, I'm really sorry. I'm such an ass." he stammered apologetically.

"It's really fine." she smiled at him, and her arrogant glow had faded. "I guess we both don't know each other." 

Yoongi climbed a few steps up the ladder, and stretched up his hands towards her. "Min Yoongi."

She took a doubtful look at his hand, but shook it anyways. "Park Eunkyo"

"You just moved around two weeks ago right? Where were you from?" she asked him.

"Ah, just from humble town Daegu." 

"Woah, a Daegu boy." she remarked. "Had a crush on one before." 

"Well then, If Daegu boys are your type, I'm only one floor below." he teases her with a wink.

Eunkyo gave him a funny look. "So what made you move to Seoul?"

Yoongi was going to answer honestly, but another answer came to his mind.

"I would let you know, If you would go out with me." he teases 

Eunkyo rolled her eyes. "You bastard, go to your room before I call my brother on you."

They both laughed, and now Yoongi was certain that his days in Seoul won't seem to be the same anymore.