V

Yoongi woke up early.

It wasn't out of will, but because his subconscious self were excited to play the piano once more.

He loved playing the piano- no doubt. Ever since he was a child, he would get excited to press those keys, and produce tunes with each one of them. It would impress his friends, and his teachers at school. He remembered pressing the keys of the school's piano back when he was elementary. First, he produced unmelodious tunes, that one of the teachers would scol at him for making such noises, and with that- Yoongi decided that he wanted to learn playing the instrument.

Although Yoongi had never actually thought that it would bring a whole new meaning to him. That ex- ballerina had done something to him, for sure.

He paced towards the window, expecting to see Eunkyo looking outside hers. But the girl wasn't there. Yoongi waited until night, but she didn't seem to be home yet, and so was she the next day. Yoongi would lazily press the keys of his piano, waiting for her face to appear from her window. But another day passed, the apartment room above his, remained empty.

The doorbell rang, and Yoongi opened the door to receive his food from the delivery man. He ate by his window, wondering where Eunkyo was. He tossed the burger's wrapper outside, and his questions seemed to be answered.

"Hey playboy! That's littering!"

Yoongi shot up from his seat to poke his head immediately outside his window. Eunkyo was scowling at him, and a smile started to form on Yoongi's face.

"What?" she was puzzled by his smile. "Missed me?" she grinned.

Yoongi hopped out the window, to get a better view of his friend. "Well princess, the real question here is: Did you missed me?"

Eunkyo rolled her eyes. "Aish Min Yoongi, we see each other after three days, and you have to start being an air head."

Yoongi gave out a chuckle.

"But otherwise, yes. I did miss you playboy, I missed you a lot."

Yoongi's cocky smile faltered, and a shade of red started to spread across his cheeks. He tried to turn away, but it seemed that Eunkyo had seen it already.

"Are you blushing?" she giggled.

"N-No"

"Did I really make Min Yoongi blush?"

"No! What are you talking about? It's hot out here!" he said defensively.

"Are you sure that's why? Not because I told you that I missed you a lot, and that I think about you every night?"

"You- You do?" he stuttered as his face turned a deeper shade of red.

Eunkyo laughed, making Yoongi feel embarrassed.

"Of course not, playboy."

"Aish do you have to tease me? I've waited for you for three days, just to play the piano." Yoongi sneared.

"Wait- seriously?"

"Does it look like I'm kidding? Where were you anyway?"

Her eyes wandered across the expression on his face, evaluating why this man cares. "I went to the hospital."

Yoongi looked up at her face. He had asked his friend Jungkook to do some research on gullian barre, and found out that it could lead to death. Yoongi tried to keep his tone casual, but his face showed the worry.

"How are you?"

"Well, I found difficulty to breathe. Can't feel my chest, but I'm fine right now." she smiled at him. "The doctor just told me to stick to my medication. He could've just told me to spend our money until I get paralyzed and die." she gave out a slight laugh, but Yoongi did not find it funny at all.

"Don't make jokes like that... It's not funny." Yoongi said seriously. "You should be taking your medicines Eunkyo."

Later on, Yoongi made a decision. Eunkyo... Eunkyo, damn it. That short tempered, arrogant as her brother, and quite hot neighbor of his, had been sticking around his mind lately.

He wanted to know her more, he wanted to hang out with her more, because never in his life did he think about someone this much.

He walked nervously towards her apartment room's door. Just a few weeks ago did he storm towards this same door, demanding to stop the music. But now he is walking towards this door, to ask for a totally different thing.

He knocked, and a middle aged man opened the door.

"Uh, I would like to see Eunkyo."

"Why would you like to see my daughter?"

Oh... So this guy is her father.

"Um, sir I am Min Yoongi, your daughter's friend, and sir I- I just... I would want to take your daughter out on a date. And- and your permission would... Uh- be nice."

The man raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you even know about Eunkyo's disability?"

"Yes, but-"

"Listen, Min Yoongi- son. I'm not going to give you what you want. I can't and I don't want to. So might as well remain friends with my daughter, while considering her safety.

And with that, discussion was over.

Yoongi went back to his room, and peeked outside the window.

"I asked-"

"What the fuck were you thinking!?"

"I guess you already know." he whispered.

"Why would you ask my dad- Why would you ask me out to a date!? Are you stupid or something?" Eunkyo scolded.

"Something- I guess."

"What the hell? Seriously Yoongi."

"Well, let's just say that I found myself wanting to be with you more." he said honestly.

"Why?"

"Because- Because I think you're really cool."

Eunkyo's expression turned soft. "Th-Thanks, but have you actually considered that I can't walk?"

Eunkyo had a point. She can't walk, which would be no problem for Yoongi, he could spend their whole date, pushing her wheelchair, but he is not sure if it would be fine for her.

Yoongi thought of something easy, something that wouldn't require Eunkyo walking.

Later that night, he knocked on her window.

Eunkyo opened the window. Her hair was loosely tied into a french braid, and she was in her pajamas. "What?" she asked.

"Come with me to the dark side."

"What the fuck?"

"Just come down with me to my room." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi it's almost midnight."

"Pleaaaaaase."

"Whyyyyy?"

"It's a surprise." he said excitedly.

Eunkyo agreed, overtook by her curiosity.

Yoongi carried her down, and presented her a fancily fixed table, with a candle, and rose at the center, and pizza ordered from the nearby pizza house.

He sat her down the chair, and he sat just across her. He could see her smile widely.

"Like it princess?" he asked. "I had to ask my boy Taehyung, for proper table set ups, so you better like it."

"Well, that Taehyung seem too have a good sense of table set ups, When can I meet him?"

"Hey-"

"I'm just kidding!" she laughed. "I love it Yoongi. I really, really love it."

It was something really small, but he can see how he made her enjoy it. And he can really see how he was starting to fall for her.