Part 10

A/N: Yes I added a old Justin Bieber Song XD 

Colby Pov

Sam stopped talking to me and Jake and I have been hanging out now we was filming a video together but we was thinking about what we should film. "How about a try not to laugh challenge?" Jake asks. I think "nah how about prank Aaron about fortnight" and Jake smiled "Yeah" and we walk upstairs and see the cord that leads to Aaron room and we wait a little bit and Jake pulls the cord for the Wifi and we hear Aaron yelling and we laugh quietly. "Aaron you alright?" Jake shouts. Aaron comes out of the room and sees that the cord us unplugged and he groans and puts the cord back "Why do everyone prank me on fortnight!"

We apologize to Aaron and we head to his room and he was editing it and I was just playing with a ball laying on my back and throwing it in the air. After he was done editing he said he have it ready by tomorrow and he laid down next to me and he smiled and I do a smile back. We been getting really close and he hugs me wraps his arms around my waist "Your so cuddly" he smirks and I laugh and hug him back and we don't say anything for a while "You okay Colby?" Jake asks and I nod "I'm fine...just don't let go okay" I sigh and Jake nodded. I hate feeling weak but i was weak most of the time.

We spent most of the day cuddling and talk and fell asleep. I look at my phone and bunch of messages from Sam

S=Sam  C=Colby

S:Colby I'm sorry i was upset

C: *text read*

S: Colby Where are you?

C: *text read*

S: Colby Please I'm sorry

C:*read text*

S: I'm worried

C:*text read*

S: Say Something!

C: *typing*

I did want to respond but I didn't at the same time...

C: I'm okay don't worry

S: Where are you?!

I put my phone down and turn my attention back to Jake he was on his phone. I cuddle him again "Who was it messaging you?" Jake asks "It was Sam" I say and rest my head on his chest. Jake puts his phone down and he runs his hand through my hair and starts playing with it. "What you tell him?"

"I told him not to worry" 

"You want to go get something to eat?"

I nod and sit up and we leave his room and go to the kitchen but Jake stops me saying that we are going to go shop for some food. I nod and we chose to take my car and leave to the market and go look for something to eat. 

Sam Pov

I curse quietly and shut my phone off because Colby wouldn't answer my calls or texts. I was hanging out with Corey he needed to go buy Devyn more make up since he did a "Prank" with her saying he burned her make up. "I can't find the foundation that Devyn said she uses!" Corey looks over again. I laugh "Well you shouldn't have burned her makeup"."I needed to do because I need to win this prank war" he says and moves on to the next. I chuckle and look for some new shampoo that I could use and hear laughing and I stop and listening and it was...Colby

I put the Shampoo back and follow his laugh and it was far and I see them and they have a few stuff and laughing. I walk over suddenly mad again and I push Colby lightly and he stops and looks at me and loses his smile and so does Jake and we all have a stare down, "Sam what you doing?" Jake asks. "I came here with Corey to help him get new makeup or Devyn" I say staring at Jake sightly glaring but trying not to show it. 

Jake Pov

This is getting uncomfortable Sam is glaring at me and we are just standing there until Corey comes and saves the day and asks for Sam, Sam looks back at both of us then tells us he'll see us at home and leaves.

Sam Pov

I'm gonna get Colby back. Whatever the cost....

A/N: Bello my fellow readers hope you enjoyed this chapter...and I need help I think getting the weird feeling of shipping Jake and Colby. I know may sound weird but,I read a book about them...IDK anyway I don't know what to say so see yah in the next chapter mkay bye