C3-'Test'

It was ten minutes before she got back...Yes I counted that long. But other then that i kinda doodled on the wall with a stick that was in there. When she had opened the cell,the creaking of  the bars being heard, i turned my head to look at her "You took long enough" she just walks over and attached the leash to my collar "Come on this will be quicker without the bicker" she afterwards pulls be out the cell and deeper into the lab. This lab seemed like one that had millions of money invested into it. The whirring of the lights above our heads went on silently,the  whiteness endless,finally we stopped at a door and she opened it pulling me into it.The room was decent sized.There was a desk with a bunch of notes and a bed in the middle.  "Sit on the bed" she instructed me as she let go of the leash and walked over to the desk to get stuff...I automatically ran out the door and down the white halls.All I could think of is get the hell out of there. I kept running the 'taptaptap' of my feet deafening,along with the thumping of my heart in my chest. I took a left,then a right,then right,left,right,right,left,left, and I found myself back at the cell ward. Thats when i realized  there was another pair of foot steps behind me,i turn to see an angry Dr Blood chasing after me. I turn back around and run like my life depends on it...As it may as well be!For she has that bloody axe with her again!I see the double doors out of the lab and push them open and run out,Dr Blood was right on my tail still,I took a left and ran face first into someones chest,I back up and look at them to realize its that boss dude. "W-well well we-well, look at w-what we ha-have here,a runaway" he chuckles evilly,and held a remote up and pressed a button.suddenly a voltage of pain erupted through my body "gah!" I not used to this fall onto my knees,shaking. Dr blood came up "Boss i'm sorry,she got away fro-" he shushed her by raising his hand "just d-don't say a-anything" she stayed silent. "M-make sure this doesn't ha-happen ag-again or there w-will be consequences u-understand?" She nodded slowly. I was still on my knees gripping my stomach. "A-and for you" he goes on one knee and takes my chin with his thumb and pointer finger,making me look up at him."w-will le-learn to obey or you p-puppet w-will go through something-" his voice suddenly goes deeper and threatening "-will go through pain you've never ever experienced before,to the point you break u-understood?" I quickly nod. He smiles,and stands up,handing the leash that he had picked up to Dr Blood. "H-here" she nods and pulls me up. She then leads me back to the lab grumbling things under her breath.Once we got back to that room she puts me on the bed,and forces me to lay down,and straps my wrists and ankles down. "Ugh!I can't believe I trusted you just slightly!" She saud growling."hah,not like getting bit?" She glares,and suddenly smirks and walks over to the desk. "Yea...Well prepare for H E L L" ...
..
..
.....
To be continued