4

Mino's POV

"I really fvcked up guys" I breathed heavily and face palmed myself.

"What are you going to do now stupid?" Yoon exploded. He's on leader mode now. Damn.

Calling.... Dara noona

"I'm fvcked up! I don't know what to do! Now noona is calling me!" I yelped.

"Ya! What are you going to do? Dara noona seems to easily knew that you were the one on the picture!" Seunghoon yelled panickly looking at my ringing phone.

"Uh oh..." Jinwoo muttered and showed his phone.

Calling.... Jiyong hyung

"What am I going to do hyung?!" I pleaded at Jinwoo. He looked at me worried. I don't know. What if sajangnim..oh no.

"How about talking out with Jisoo first?" Jinwoo suggested. Calming us.

"Jinwoo hyung is right. If you tell sajangninm it was all a misunderstanding. He'll not take it as a joke or something so better talk to Jisoo and make some reasons" Yoon spoke.

I sighed. "I know. I gotta find her now" I got out of our dorm and headed  to YGent.

*

Jisoo's POV

We were just practicing a choreography when..

"What is this Jisoo?" Jennie shoved a picture of Mino and I and..

I was like "Who took this? You don't understand we were just goofing around coz sajangnim might see us you know that he does not want us to be friendly with guys!"

"Calm down eonni" Lisa giggled a bit. "Explain to sajangnim and done"

"You don't understand Lisa. Jisoo might get haters already because of this" Rose said. I sighed.

What did I got myself into.

"Just think of any reason why you both have pictures together! Else sajangnim will go berserk!" Jennie said.

"I know. But it says it is Gd and Sandara. I don't know what to do!" I tantrumed because I am fvcking doomed. ㅠㅠ

*Knock sounds*

"Jisoo?" We all looked at the dooway and saw him.

"Thank God you're here! Have you seen the article?" I blurted out in Mino's face. I don't care if we weren't close!

"Jisoo we need to sort this out come with me" He grabbed my arm and pulled me outside of our practice room as we bumped into.. geez we're so unlucky.

"Ah.. sajangnim?" Mino called him awkwardly and slowly  let go of my arm.

"You two. In my office now"He straight forwardly said. We both look at each other and followed him slowly.

"What are we going to  say?!" He panicked.

"The truth" I whispered. Our conversation tone was very low.

"Stupid he won't believe us we need to fake it!" We were almost at the office.

"What?! No" I panicked.

"We need to--"

"So you two take a seat in the couch" We both gulped as we entered his office.

"Are you two dating?"

"No"
"Yes"

Sajangnim crinkled his forehead. "Kim Jisoo you're debuting next week why did you involve yourself in this kind of scandal?"