the last letter; from Heidi

to my dearest friend (if that's what you like to be called), calum hood

i know it’s odd to be in a friendship with you when we actually only met once. but i don’t really mind it anyway. being friends with you is fun. i had fun with you, i hope you did too.

calum, maybe you’ll be wondering where am i, or at least you notice that i’m not around anymore.

well, it’s a little difficult for me to explain.

i’m on the sky above right now, staring at each people i love. not to mention you.

yes, calum. i knew i wouldn’t make my dreams come true. i knew i would break my promise to you. the time you brought up the question about my dreams was punched me, right in the heart. because i know i wouldn’t make it true. i just, literally, hoped. nothing else.

okay, let’s move on. now you know where i am, i wouldn’t make a question about your whereabouts, though. i’d just see you from above and could easily find you. but i just want you to promise me one thing. not much, just one thing;

move on.

with move one, doesn’t mean you’re gonna be forgetting, am i right?

to be honest, i don’t like to be forgotten, but i don’t like to remembered too much that could possibly distract someone either. so, move on is just the right thing to say, yeah?

i love you, calum. and will always do.

with love, kiss, and cookies

heidi, a soon-to-be 18 girl who was in your next door with blind eyes.

p.s i reaaaally mean what i say (: all of it

+++

why. did. i. do. this.

soo here is the last chapter of ward. i'm sorry if this suck or if you don't like the ending, i'm just sorry:(

but the good news is there'll be an announcement in the next chapter, hope you wouldn't remove this from your reading list just yet;)

I'M SORRY AND I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.