Just Peachy

After FP had disbanded the party, leaving the birthday kids and a few of their friends to pick up and get everyone to their proper homes is where the beginning of the end happened for Archie Andrews and Vivienne Jones.

Now neither her or her brother made it up to their assigned rooms, Jughead favoring to pass out on the couch while Vivienne was curled up in a chair in the living room.

She was finishing packing up her stuff, ready to go say a thanks and goodbye to Archie before she began the treck home when he stumbled down the steps, disheveled and shirtless, followed closely behind by an equally disheveled Veronica Lodge, both quietly laughing together before they spotted Vivienne at the bottom of the stairs, her once bright smile quickly slipping off her face.

"Wait Vivienne it's not-" Archie began, but Vivienne had already darted out the door, sprinting down the street, away from the red headed boy.

"Archie." Jughead's voice appeared quiet.

He now stood in the spot his sister had only moments ago, with a vengeful look pointed at the Andrews boy.

"Jughead I-" Archie tried to plead.

"Save it Archie. You know, for the first time in a long time, she was happy. Thanks for ruining it." Jughead spit out before storming out the door and after his sister, trying to get as far away as possible from the childhood friend that had turned his back on him once again.

"Oh my God. What the hell did I just do?" Archie whispered to himself, sinking down to sit on the bottom step, watching the girl he liked and his best friend walk down the street, trying desperately to get away from him.

Jughead found his sister in a place of many good and fond memories. Curled up in a booth at Pop's, a large cup of coffee and their breakfast special sitting in front of her.

Her eyes were red and watery, but it was clear she refused to cry or break down, especially in front of everyone.

"Viv I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" He asked quietly as he sat across from her.

"I'm fine Jug." She responded, stabbing at a syrup covered pancake with a fork.

"Just perfectly fine." She said, staring out the window at the 67 Chevy Impala that had been following them all morning and last night.

She looked back at Jug.

"In fact, I'm perfectly peachy this morning." She stated before throwing a $20 bill on the table and making her way out to the parking lot.