C8

"H-he just d-died of the t-tumor" she cried. Jack fell to his knees and hugged Delilah. They both just sobbed while Shawn and I just were chilling. A single tear dripped down Shawn's face, then his hands covered his face.

Delilah was all nuzzled up into Jacks shirt and he was rocking her back and forth.

SHAWNS POV

I can't believe this happened. Its already bad enough for Delilah, she's had cancer, been beaten up, and now this.

I covered my face with my hands, and I started to cry. I barely looked at to see anyone. I just feel bad for Delilah.

We all walked in the house and tried to figure out what the hell was going on with these text messages. We knew for a fact that it wasn't Michael.

Jack sat on the couch with Delilah cradled, her head snuggled into his shirt. Jack rubbed her back and whispered to her ever now and then.

"Ok people. So we know that Michael isn't texting us, but who is? Who changed his number." I spoke. Delilah's head popped up.

"I know his number by heart, and same with Jacks. I just think someone changed them. Some call Cameron, I have an idea." She said.

Delilah called up Cameron and put it on speaker.

D: hey Cameron. you called me earlier, so what is it.

It was quiet for a minute, then you could hear cameron take a breath.

C: Delilah....Im sorry I have to tell you this way. You're my Bestfriend ever and nothing will change that, but I do have a feeling you never be friends with Nash again.

D: why.....

C: Nash likes you Delilah. He wants to sabotage you and Jack! He changed the number on you and Jacks phone to split you guys apart and come running to him! I'm sorry!

Delilah's mouth dropped and she hung up the phone. She wanted to hurt someone, and it was Nash. You could see the anger on her face. Jack put a pillow in front of his stomach and gave permission for Delilah to punch him.

Her punches hurt as much as a boxers could but Jack was tough, so it didn't hurt him. She screamed a little bit, then broke a plate or two.

"That felt better" she breathed. "so what are we supposed to do now?" she said sitting down on Jacks lap. Jack smiled at her.

I mean don't get me wrong, I am happy for them but it gets too far. Constantly making out or whatever. I just smiled the whole time.

YOUR POV

Cameron came over to the house with in the next hour and Taylor soon arrived before.

Oh I have a plan.....