C13

Michael and Jack were there within seconds and took my bags out of my hands.

Jack picked me up and spun me around and kissed me. I smiled at him and gave him a wink. He set me down and we all went in the car.

Michael had looked like he changed, or became a new person as well. Clarissa was no longer existing in Michaels life. He thinks it's not good to do what he did and now he's seeing a lovely girl, named Christine.

When we got to Jacks house we thought of stuff to do.

JACKS POV

I thought hey, why not take her to that amusement park! I was thinking of telling her at the mental place but I didn't want to spoil it.

So I made it kind of a special little thing...i put the ticket in a in the bottom of the popcorn box we were gonna share tonight.

We decided to watch a movie and just take off from all the crap. We decided to watch 22 jump street, and then watch anchorman 2.

She was taking a shower when I heard a loud bang. I ran up the steps and into her room.

YOUR POV

I was simply taking a shower and then I heard a loud bang. I stopped the water and wrapped myself up with a towel. I heard someone running up the steps.

"Delilah! Are you ok? what happened?" he said with wide eyes. I titled my head. "I was gonna ask the same to you". We both got really scared at that moment.

Jack held me tight in the corner near my bed, even though I was only in a towel. I slowly went over to my dresser and pulled out some clothes then crawled quickly back to Jack.

I put on the red high waisted shorts with a Marilyn Monroe crop top. Jack held me closer. "Jack...I'm scared" I stated as the banging continued to sound.

He just held me closer and slipped our hands together, squeezing them. The door was now being pounded. I was about to cry so instead I just nuzzled into Jacks chest. He told me "stay right here, don't move".

Jack got up and went over to my night stand, he pulled out a pocket knife from the draw. There was a pocket knife in there? ok then.

The door swooshed open, waving cool air towards me. "Oh it's just you Cam" said Jack. I got up and went near Jack.

"Why were you banging on the doors?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes. "Nash is just being Nash right now, he's making me so pissed. I just needed someone to talk to and I guess I just blew that" he said brushing his fingers through his hair.

"No no, it's ok Cameron" I Said paying no attention to Jack.

We all sat down on the couch downstairs and thought a bit. I mean..we have already got revenge on Nash but that doesn't stop him from getting any or whatever.

Cameron said he was just pissing him off by talking and talking about this girl he met. He met this chick at a club downtown when I was in that mental place. I honestly don't care for Nash and I never will. I'm not sure how to help out Cameron. I don't know if he's jealous or what, all I know is that I can't help him.

Maybe Cameron likes this girl...but doesn't realize it. Or maybe he's just gotten so on edge with Nash that he finally snapped.

Cameron went back home and slept for a while. Jack and I went back to what we were doing before. I hopped back in the shower and threw the towel on the bar.

I felt a gust of cold wind come through the door, it was just Jack.

"Can I ask you a question?" he said not looking towards me.

"Yes....?" I said laughing. "Would you accompany me to a date tonight in the comfort of our living room?" he put his hands to his face like he was praying. "well sure thing." I giggled. he laughed and walked out the door, letting me have my privacy.

I hate guys who don't let girls have privacy....like Christian. He never let me have that. He broke all the locks so I wasn't aloud to lock doors, so he could just barge in anytime. Which was the worst, because one time he did.

I don't really want to tell that story but long story short....i was changing and something happened....so yeah. I never told anyone. I could always tell that therapist...maybe I'll call him up and ask him just to vent.

"L.Hemmings speaking"

"Luke? Do you think we could schedule just a little session please? I just think this is a very important to-"he cut me off.

"Why of course! Come in tomorrow at 9am and we can discuss! I'm on a run so I'll talk to you later sweetie! bye" he said. Luke hemmings was full of life considering he looked on the dark side.

I got out of the shower for the second time and got dressed into my black high waisted shorts and and American flag tank top, with black lace undergarments.

I skipped down the steps and looked for Jack. No jack. "jack!" I called out. Nothing.

A pair of arms wrapped around me and I screamed my head off. "oh it's just you" I said, realizing it was Jack. We both laughed and went to the couch.

The movies were so funny and we are most of the popcorn. Jack was making me eat like a pig, I don't know why. I reached the bottom of the bucket and then I looked down to see a ticket. Is this an amusement park ticket?!

"Jack....you did not." I said smiling. "oh but I did" he laughed. I hugged Jack and ran around the house screaming and jumping around and acting like a hyper little kid.

I've never been to an amusement park. I mean I have once, when I was like 5 and I went with Nathan. It doesn't count though. I've always wanted to go but me and mike didn't really ever have lots of money because our parents didn't live with us, they only paid rent for the house.

Food and drinks and anything we actually needed we had to buy. As young as I was in 7th grade, I had a job. I worked as a dog walker and Mike being older then me, worked at any place he could find with pay. Michael bought most of my stuff.

Getting into 8th grade and freshmen year, Cameron and Nash started helping me get stuff, along with Jack. I mean Jacks mom always offered us space at their house but we just never took it and I'm not sure why. She offered everything to us but we never took it. Mike and I thought It was like a crime I guess to take someone else's stuff.

Jack insisted on getting me stuff all the time but never took it. I did really like it that even in freshmen year he would take me to like dinner at a pizza place because Michael and I, as I said, didn't make a lot of money.

Clarissa was still around at this time. They started doing "that" in about.... senior year?? maybe. I don't know for sure. Mike is 3-4 years older.

I remember being about to smuggled TV dinners from the grocery store...easily...i got 3 at once usually every time. I never got caught...and no one ever knew. I would never hear the endless rumors about me, you know, if I told anyone about that.

It's all too much...and I mean..if I told Nash. That would be a whole other story, he would tell just like he did my cutting.

Ok, so maybe I did tell 1 or 2 people. I just told Erin and Cameron. That's it. But I mean, I trust Cameron and Erin a lot so that's why.

I ran upstairs still releasing all my energy and excitement. I trip on the corner of the bed, which caused a loud thump and a scream. I was cool though, it didn't hurt that much. I got up and started running around again..

******1 hour later******

"Babe, it's time to go to bed, it's 2 in the morning." Jack said while petting my shoulder. "only if you carry me upstairs" I laughed. He whined but he did it anyways.

"Goodnight Jack"

"Goodnight Delilah"