A walk in the Park

"Hey,  Seokjinnie!"
"Taehyung! Stop shaking me! You're making me Dizzy." I said as I tried to push Taehyung away from me.
"Hey, it's not my fault you're daydreaming again. I've been calling your name for like a hundred times already but you're not answering. " he said while putting a large slice of pancake in his mouth.
"Eww! Taetae can't you eat like a normal person?" I said while looking at him in disgust. Honestly, his manners is awful. I can't believe he's born into a family with a long history of wealth and noble blood. "What is it anyway?"
"Uh, just the guys wanting to visit the park. They already left. Said they'll be waiting for us at the middle of the park at the base of the old sakura tree. "
I must have been so immersed in my thought because I only now noticed that it's only me and Taehyung who were left at the cafe. "Let's go then."

The park was filled with people today. It must be because of the cherry blossoms season. I followed Taehyung til we reach our destination. A large blanket was spread on the grass. Yoongi was lying down asleep. Jungkook and Jimin are trying to arm wrestle. Though Jungkook has the upper hand obviously with his thick muscled arms. Poor Jiminie. Namjoon is reading a book while Hoseok is currently running towards me while shouting. "Jinnie!!!"
"Hoseok, shut up.  Or I'm going to kill you." Yoongi has woken up unexpectedly. He's really grumpy. But he smiled at me when he saw me. I smiled back. Taehyung pulled me down with him. I ended up pressed up against Jungkook and Jimin.
"Taehyung!" I whined at him.
Jungkook then pulled me in his arms. I tried to pull away from him. "Jungkook-ah, let me go! I thought you said you hate having physical contact with people." I glared at him. "But you're Seokjin. You're not 'that people'"
I sighed. These guys really.