Is this love or lies?

A/N  Last chapter guys! I hoped you like this fic and sorry for any grammar mistakes. See you next time!

Flinches and awkward glances was throw across the room as everyone tried not to listen to screaming that was coming from upstairs. Everyone knew that Red was never happy in his marriage with Blue and they could see it clearly. They also knew how Blue treated him and everyone was relieved when Red told them that he was going to divorce her.

But they didn't realize that Blue was going to take it so badly. Everyone flinched again when they heard a smash, signaling that a lamp was just thrown at somebody. The door slammed and Blue came down the stairs with tears streaming down her face.

She glared at everybody and sat down beside White, who tensed up, afraid that Blue was going to lash out at her. It was an uncomfortable silence. Green stood up. "I am going to um check on Red."

He calmly walked past everyone and up the stairs before rushing to Reds room. He opened the door and saw him sitting on the bed, his hand bleeding.

"Red your hand!" Green exclaimed, rushing towards him. He gently took his hand and inspected it.

"She threw a lamp at my head. I knew I didn't have enough time to duck so I used my hand to deflect it." Red muttered.

Green nodded and walked quickly to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. He sat down beside the raven haired male and opened up the kit. He got everything he needed and gently picked up Red's hand.

He heard Red hiss as Green pulled a sliver of glass out of his hand and quickly soothed him. Green finished quickly and put a bandage on the cuts. He looked at the door and then leaned up to kiss the distressed older males forehead.

"We didn't know she would react this way. What's done is done." Green said.

Red nodded and pulled him in his lap. Red smiled when he heard the smaller male squeak. He nuzzled into Green's soft hair, while said male was trying to push him off. "Red! You just said you were going to get a divorce! You can't just automatically do this!" He whispered yelled.

Red rolled his eyes and both males jumped when they heard screaming from downstairs.

"Guys! The baby is coming!" They heard a voice yell. They both jumped up and ran down the stairs to see Blue on the floor, screaming in pain. Everybody was running around and eventually got her to the hospital. Blue grabbed his hand, "I want you in there. Please."

Red nodded and followed her in. Now here they all were sitting in the waiting room. All the females, except Crystal were talking about the baby. When all the male pokedex holders were joking around. Off in the corner, Crystal and Green were quietly talking to each other.

"Are you going to actually talk to me or what?" She asked.

Green sighed and looked down. "I know. We were really close friends and I just left." Crystal smiled and placed her hand on his. "I don't mind. Just tell me what's going on."

Green bit his lip. "I... promise to not tell anyone." She nodded. Green took a deep breath, "I fell in love with him and I couldn't stand seeing him with her." Crystal gave him a small smile. "I'm here for you."

Green looked down. If she knew she wouldn't. "Wonder if she's done yet." This caused Crystal to frown. "Hey it's painful to push something out of there! So give it time." Green blushed. "Sorry" he muttered.

About an hour later Red came out into the waiting room. He had this huge smile on his face. "Beautiful healthy baby girl."

Everybody got up to congratulate him, while Green stood off to the side. Hmmm this is a familiar scene, isn't it? Red walked up to him. "Your not going to run this time right?"