I will always love you

Hi! I know I have not been here for the longest time but I am back for the summer. And well this is the last chapter for this book so any suggestions for a new book. I know I have some from other chapters but any new ones since a lot more has been added to the aphmau series since the last time I asked. Ask away and I will make one. Anyways now onto the finally.

Y/n has been sent to the hospital and well things are not looking so good.

Zane is on his death bed.

Gene and his crew is being questioned for the way y/n is right now.

Everyone at school is a nervous wreck especially Garroth and Vylad and Aphmau.

The whole world is ending for everyone and well how will it end is really up to lady Irene herself. (Or in this case me not aphmau but just this once)

~in y/n's mindscape~

Zane has fallen and so have I. Jason is above Zane sword in hand.

"You could have prevented this you know. If you just loved me and not this pathetic excuse of a hero. This would have never happened. But it's to late now. If he is in the way of me getting you then I must get rid of him." Jason laughed maniacally.

"No! If you kill him, you will kill me!"

He laughs again.

"Oh silly y/n the only way he was protecting you from death was from me killing you here. If I kill him I could choose to kill you or not. With him gone I would not be in need of killing you." He smirked and walked towards me.

I used my strength to back away from him.

He easily caught up to me and pinned me to the floor using his hand to hold my arms above my head and the other to cup my chin tilting it up for me to look straight into his eyes that have lost any sanity in them.

"You will be with me. Here. Forever. He. Will. Not!" With that he was gone in a flash.

I looked over at Zane.

Jason had plunged his sword into Zane' s stomach.

I screamed to the point where no sound could actually be heard.

Zane's body went limp. My eyes turned red as a sword formed in my hand.

"You. You. You killed him and for that I shall kill you!" I had a boost of energy more than I have ever had before.

Jason just laughed not so easy to get him mad. He is fine see.

Then Zane I saw had vanished and in the distance I saw a small glowing light.

I began to twitch.

"Let's make a bet. We will race to him. The catch is we can fight each other while doing so. Anything is allowed."

"Fine if I will you must leave me and Zane alone forever." I smirked.

"Only if I win you promise to be mine and for the fun of you. You must kill Zane yourself~" he laughed.

My eyes widen and gulped but I quickly regained my composure.

"Deal!" I said getting ready for a fight more than a run.

"Deal." He smirked.

Ready set go

Instead of a fight Jason just bolted leaving you in the dust.

You were in shock but smirked.

You quickly thought up of a bow and and arrows.

You took your shot and hit his heel causing him to stumble and fall as you bolted towards Zane.