Chapter 2, Alive?!

Dips POV
I was going to just go with the flow but something inside me said 'fight back', I pull back, I walk away from him, knowing I won't be able to fight back. I start to run to the edge of the boat but one of his crew members block the way. "Oh~" ,he smirks, "You won't be going anywhere, PineTree~. Teeth?" The crew member that was in front of me shows a grin, only, I notice he doesn't have any teeth. He grabs the sides of my arms and ties my hands together. We go to walk over to the 'Triangulum Oculus'. A beautiful boat with a triangle with a eye in the middle of the flag, hence the name. I can tell Cipher is smiling in triumph. As soon as we step on the main deck, I hear a voice, it sounds so familiar... "Cipher! You said you weren't going to bother them again!" "Well, you didn't keep your end of the deal so I can do what I want." Bill grins at his last remark. Bill then takes a hold of me and takes me down to the cells underneath the main deck. I hear footsteps running after us. When we arrive at a cell, Cipher pushes me in one and locks the door.

Bills POV
To be completely honest, I felt kind of bad for pushing PineTree in the cell with such force. He is after all a mere boy, though it looks like he's around the same age as me. My hands linger after locking the door. I notice this and a light blush creeps up my face. "Cipher." I hear a voice from behind me. "What do you want, Shermy?" I replied. "Please, let him go." "No can do, Shermy. You made a deal with the enemy, you broke the deal, so only if you can go back in time, he's staying here." "Please, Cipher..." Shermy said. "You're lucky I'm keeping him alive." I said, with a bit of bitchy tone, I'll admit. All Shermy did was walk away.
"W-who's that?" PineTree asks from behind me. 'Should I tell him?' I thought. I decided that it was now or never. "That PineTree is... your father." When I said that his eyes lit up like I've never seen before. 'Good choice, Cipher' I thought to myself. "Y-you mean he-he's not dead?!" He replied. "What? Do you think I'm some blood thirsty killer or something?" I joked with him. To my surprise, he chuckled a little. 'Maybe, he'll learn to trust me...' I thought. I erased that thought immediately, after all it's frowned upon for a captain to make friends with a prisoner, let alone the same gender. 'Why is he so damn, attractive?' PineTree noted my staring and cleared his throat. Once I knew what I was doing, I blushed like before but in a deeper red this time. "Oh sorry. I was just deep in thought..." my voice trailed off. "Don't worry I do it too, Sometimes." He chuckled. We ended up talking for a long time. About all the voyages we went on. All the near death experiences we've had, mostly me. Until he asks the question, "What deal do you have with my parents?" "A while back we made a deal that if they help the crew and become part of it I'd leave you and the rest of the family alone." I replied. "Well, what did my parents do to break the deal?" PinTree asked. "Well, you see, your father decided it would've been a great idea to trade almost a quarter of our earnings for about 5 swords, 3 guns, and 8 packs a ammunition." I stated. "Wow." He chuckled, "That was pretty stupid." "Yeah...well I better get ready for bed." I notice how skinny he is and realized he probably hasn't eaten anything in a few days. I get up. "Don't go anywhere, PineTree." "Not that I can." He jokes. I laugh and go get him something to eat. I notice that it's already dark. I hear snoring around me and notice that PineTrees mother, Anna Beth, was sleeping. 'Probably was waiting for me to finish talking to PineTree.' I walk into our food pantry. I grab 2 apples and 2 small loafs of bread, after all, I didn't eat dinner either. When I walk back to PineTrees cell, I notice that Anna Beth wasn't there anymore. I pause then go back to PineTrees cell. He's talking to his mother, of course. "Hello, AB." I say, getting her attention. "Oh, captain, I thought you were do-." I cut her off saying "Its fine. You may stay if you'd like." "Oh, um, sure." She replied. Settling herself back in. I gave PineTree one of the fruit and a loaf of bread. "You looked unhealthily skinny so, I thought I'd give you some food." "Thank you." PineTree said with a smile plastered across his face. "I hope you said some good things about me, AB." I said as soon as PineTree finished. "Oh, um, yes I did." She replied, "I told him that those rumors of you being a scary, blood-thirsty super-villain isn't interlay true." "Awww. How sweet~" I joked with her. "But, it was only so that he would be less afraid of the whole affair." She replied, with a matter-of-fact tone. "I see." I said, "alright, just pretend I'm not here." I continued sitting down.

Dips POV
Bill sits down and starts to eat the food he got for himself and I do the same. "Dipper," I hear my mom say. She takes a quick glance over at Bill and then starts again, in a more of a whisper then anything. "Dipper, I don't want you to worry, Cipher usually takes wonderful care of his prisoners and even better care of his crew members. So if he offers a spot with the crew, take it. Do you understand?" "Yes, I do...thank you." I say. "Your welcome. Good night, Dipper." After she leaves. I turn to see Bill staring at me, again. I clear my throat. 'Does he even realize he's staring...' As I think he seems to jump back into reality. "Sorry, I've been doing that a lot, huh?" He says. "Yeah...t-thank you." I say. 'Why am I nervous?' I think. "Your welcome, but why are you thanking me?" He asks. I chuckle a little. "For the food, idiot." He laughs and gets up. I can see a faint blush on his cheeks which makes me have the same treatment on mine. "Well, see you later, PineTree." He says. "Why do you call me that?" I ask. "I thought it was obvious..." he sighs, "well, you have a little PineTree on your bandanna and nicknames are kinda my thing. Anyway, good night." "Good night." I say, satisfied with his answer. 'Maybe this won't be too bad...' I think while trying to get as comfortable as I can in this cell of mine.

Wow. Already done with the next chapter. I'll probably update frequently, unless I totally forget about this book. Which is highly unlikely. Until next time!