Shot 4

Hi guys.. really really sorry for the late update.. i had a very busy schedule..so i didn't get time to write.. No more bak bak.. lets move to the story. Here is a long shot for u guys as a compensation for the delay 😘
_________________________________________

Scene starts with everyone got shocked after reading the diary. Swara stumbles while Sanskar holds her. The condition of Laksh is worst. He cries his heart out after remembering what all he had done with that innocent soul.

Sanskar wipes his tear and continue reading.

Diary~

"Today is Swara and Laksh's marriage.. Anyhow I have to tell Swara every thing. In order to tell Swara every thing I took her to the bridge near the mandir.. I was about to tell her every thing but then I saw Shourya was standing behind Swara pointing gun towards her and he was about to shoot her.. I was shocked and scared to death.. My mind stopped working.. I couldn't understand what to do.. Thus in order to save Swara from Shourya I pushed her into the river. Thank fully the river was not so deep."

Shourya : "I am impressed.. Good job Ragini."

He smirked and went away.

"As soon as he went.. without wasting time I also jumped into the river and saved Swara. I brought her to the river side.. there I saw some women and I asked them to admit Swara to the hospital. I payed all the bills of the hospital.. and went from there."

"Then I married Laksh. After that what ever happened i did it just because i was blackmailed.. and I was bound to do that. We got married but still Laksh couldn't forget Swara.. he never ever loved me.. my destiny.. Even if I wished to but I couldn't tell this to anyone. For me nothing is more important than my sister's and my love's safety.. and for that if I have to show myself evil in front of the whole world then I am ready for that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that Sanskar closed the diary.

Everyone present in the hall is standing numb. There is a pin drop silence in the hall. Swara is crying vigorously and Sanskar is holding her though he himself is crying.

Laksh fell on his knees. Tears are flowing continuously.. he weeps.

Thats when Shourya spoke out

Shourya (smirking) : "Revenge taken.. Now Ragini have lost in her life.. thats what I wanted. No one knows where she is right now.. that too alone.. God knows whether she is alive till now or........."

Before he could speak further Laksh ran towards him and strangled his neck.

Laksh (with red shot teary and raging eyes) : "How dare you? How dare you to do all these things with my Ragini? To blackmail her in this way?"

He is not in his sense. He punches and beats Shourya like mad. Sanskar stops him. Later police came and arrested Shourya.

Laksh hugs Sanskar and breaks down.