Shot 6

First of all sorry for late update guys. I had a very busy schedule for the couple of days. Moreover I was out of station and there I hardly got any network. So couldnot update. No more bak bak.. lets get back to the story.
_________________________________________

Scene starts with Laksh entering MM holding an unconscious Ragini in his arms. Everyone rushed towards him worriedly.

AP : "Ragini??? Laksh what happen to Ragini??"

Laksh is lost in his own world. He is just staring at his life with teary eyes.

Swara who was upstairs came running after hearing AP's voice

Swara who was upstairs came running after hearing AP's voice. She gets shocked to see her sister's state and runs towards her.

Swara (cupping Ragu's face and worried) : "Ragini.... Ragini.... open your eyes. What happen to you? See your sister.. your Swara is here with you. Get up.."

*looking at Laksh angrily*"All this happened because of you Laksh

"All this happened because of you Laksh.. you broke her heart again and again. But today you crossed the limit.. you used her.. faked love with her just for getting divorce??.. Chi... how could you do this to her?"

Laksh is standing numb looking at Ragini. No other words are reaching his ears except Ragini's words
"You hate me this much Laksh?? Have you never thought about me Laksh?? Why Laksh why?? I am also a human.. I too have a heart.. I too feel pain."

Swara got angry due to his silence and holds his collar.

Swara (holds his collar and shouts) : "Don't stand quitely.. answer me dammit..."

Ragini words are echoing in his ears.
"You should hate me.. like everyone hates me... my papa, dadi everyone. Why?? Just because I loved you??? everyone tagged me as a criminal as a betrayer as a cheater..."

Still without getting any response Swara got pissed off and slaps Laksh.
Finally Laksh came into sense.. he looks at everyone and then at his bacha worriedly.

Laksh (on the verge of crying) : "Ragini.. bachaa please get up.. Bhai please call the doctor."

"