Chapter 1: The Sidekick Bloopers

I don't own Sonic Boom, SEGA, Gravity Falls, or Phineas & Ferb. Any line that doesn't sound familiar's probably mine. The rest's from a particular Sonic Boom episode.

Erik-the-Okapi here, posting my first ever story on Wattpad. I first posted this story back on March 16, 2016. Today (4/21/18), I decided to post it here. I hope you enjoy the story.

The Sidekick Bloopers

The crew has set up a drone with a camera to fly over the canyon. The plan was to do a nose dive into the crevasses of the canyon. The drone pilot moved the joystick down, & the drone stayed in the air.

Everyone was surprised, including the director & actors.

"Okay, what happened? The drone was supposed to do a nose dive." said the director.

Just as he finished his sentence, the drone crashed to the ground.

"I'll go get another drone." said Sonic as he raced to get another one.

....

Take 1

Sonic began to chase Dr. Eggman around the sharp right bank turn. Sonic turned too soon & hit the wall.

"I'll be alright!" Sonic said as he got up.

Take 2

Sonic tried again, but he turned too late & hit the other wall.

"Okay, take 5! We'll try this again later!" yelled the director.

Knuckles then carried Sonic to his trailer.

....

"It all ends here, old friend. Prepare to be destroyed by Flamebot!" Eggman said.

"It's Burnbot!" yelled Sonic.

"Sorry! I'll try again." Eggman said.

"Okay, everyone. Set up for take 2." said the director.

....

Take 1

"Then you should have called him "Clawbot" or "The Lacerator" or "Pinch-a-tronic 9000." said Sonic.

"It's Pinch-a-tron 9000, Sonic!" yelled the director.

"Really? Are you sure?" said Sonic.

The director nodded his head.

"Ok. I'll try again." yelled Sonic.

Take 2

Then you should have called him "Clawbot" or "The Lasercorn" or "Pinch-a-tron 9000." said Sonic.

"CUT!!!!" yelled the director. "Sonic, you're not allowed to watch Smosh before filming!"

"Oh, come on!!!!" Sonic protested. "No fair!!"

Take 3

"Then you should have called him "Clatch-bot" or "The Lacerator" or "Pinch-a-tronic 9000." said Sonic.

"Clawbot!!" yelled the director.

"I hate this job." Sonic said to himself.

....

"Thanks, Tails. Initiate "Speeding Swat Surprise." said Sonic.

"Swing! The word is Swing!" yelled the director.

"Okay, why am I having trouble with the easy words?!" yelled Sonic.

....

Tails presses his belt buckle to activate his Enerbeam & nothing happened. Tails pressed it a few more times & nothing happened.