Fuck You up Pt: 4

Whimpers echoed through the room. You grinding against the two innocent humans that you were sandwiched between. They had been riding you for about an hour, hitting more then 3 orgasms as they finally caved into theirs. Their bodies rocked against yours as you moaned, grinding into them to help them through the after shocks or pleasure.

But your body was still very much warm. They pulled out and collapsed with the others. They had gone 3 days straight for you, taking turns, teaming up, various positions. You knew you'd have to buy new sheets. These were to far gone in the stain department to be cleaned. You had gained a blurry consciousness of sorts, most of the heat was leaving but you were still very needy. Your body was a dull warm now and your legs shook. You whine as they pass out, no one was left to help you.

You managed down the stairs to the little space below the balcony. You had put a sofa just under the stairs facing the wall that housed your broken book shelve, you could service yourself down here for the time being then. You even dragged an untouched blanket down for when you finally pass out. Just as you lay on the sofa to get started your bedroom door slams open.

"I can't fucking believe you jerks started with out us!" It was Ash and he was pissed. He, Soot and Brass walk in and close the door.

You hadn't seen Brass in a while. Nearly forgot he even existed.

A whimper left your throat at the sight of them, unlike the others, you hadn't seen their dicks yet.

And in such a state, your heated mind really, really wanted to.

The whimper caught their attention and their heads snapped over to you in complete curiosity, your blush had died down but was still obvious and light, you were still naked too and that caught their attention. You watched as their eyes took you in, light blushes taking their cheeks.

"Damn doll, all bones but you're still hot." Soot took long strides over to you and leaned over so his hand pressed into the back of the sofa, his other hand pocketed into his tight black jeans as he looked you over. The other two followed shortly after, you craned your neck to look up at the much taller human and whined lowly, his scent... it was amazing to you. A bit of a raspberry scent to it, but something under that, and it drove your mind wild into a frenzy.

You grabbed at his hoodie strings and pulled him down into a kiss. He made a shocked noise but pushed down into the kiss. The other two sat beside you and traced over the sides of your ribs. Your body shuddered in reply.

Your mind didn't bother questioning if you were going to fuck Brass. It was still a bit to far to care, you'd take anyone that wanted to help you, and he wasn't to much of a stranger.

He had confessed he remembered you after the reset and played it off like he didn't. He did it to keep away from you, the last thing he needed was to worry about a monster constantly disappearing on him.

You felt Ash lick up your shoulder down to your clavicle where he sucked along it, Brass did the same but trailed up your neck. The sensations forced a shudder along your spine as Soot pushed you back into the sofa a bit, pressing a knee into the small space between you and Ashs' lap to keep you beneath him. He let out a low hum as his tongue licked at your teeth. With no hesitation you opened for him and allowed his tongue in, yours joined and rubbed against his, you leaned up a bit more causing Brass to have more room to lick along your neck.

He nipped at the bone just below your chin as Ash dipped his tongue down to rub at the under side of your clavicle, your spine arched as a hand suddenly gripped just below your ribs forcing a whimper. Soot pulled away after a few minutes of making out, your face was a deep purple, your sockets lidded ones more as he took in your form.