{Chapter 2}

Im not gonna make Tittles for the Chapters...Cuz I have no idea what to tittle them :P ;u;
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
*Your pov*
I Was looking through Google Map Near the bank that I'll be Waiting on Just in case If I Run I'll have an escape Routes...I looked back at the time...
>>Mon,10:05Pm<<
>>July 21, 2020<<

I sighed Then started grabbing my gun and filled the white gun with sleeping Darts, but the black one is real bullets...

And I grabbed my mask:(White and Blue)

"Let's Do this" I said running out the door  started walking near the bank

"Let's Do this" I said running out the door started walking near the bank... 'huh..Not Much people Are around so this could be easy..' I thought then Got up from a building Beside the Bank...

I took Off my dress while I was waiting then all of a sudden a black van Stopped infront of the Bank 'that's them..' I thought then smirked...There was a huge moment of silence then 8 men Ran Inside Holding a lot Of guns...

I waited while I hear screams and shooting...'it's Time..' I Thought then slid Down The ladders and Approached there van quietly.."Yeah yeah.." a Man Said inside the van while he was Listening to a Headphone Infront of a Small Laptop "You Should Be Okay To enter the safe" Terroriser Said Not noticing me...I Grabbed My White Gun "Hello Terroriser~" I Said Looking at Terroriser While he stopped dead on his tracks "Who the fuck are-" Brian was about to finish His Sentence then realized who I was "G-" Before Brian could Do anything else I Shoot Him with a dart as he slowly started to Fall asleep...I Took His phone and started To find the file...Lucky Enough It just needed The Fingerprint and Passcode "hm.." I thought of a Number Then At the first try I got it.." Wow 000 How Complicated" I said sarcastically Grabbing My Phone Then Sending the file At me then Left Brian's Phone..."TERRORISER?!" A Man shouted From the Headphones "Guys! I think Terroriser's in trouble!" I heard One of them shouted through the headphone as some started to Check on Him But luckily I Snuck away...

I ran away To an alleyway but it was a dead end "Hey!" I heard a voice shouted As I turned around and See Wildcat "Hello Wildcat" I Smirked While he was taken back "How the fuck do you know my name?!" Wildcat shouted running After me but I jumped wall to wall just to get up on the other side.. "Secret~" I mocked on top of the building as I jumped to the other side, While rolling so the fall won't be Painful... "I'll Find you You fucker!!" Wildcat Shouted as I ran Through the silent Streets... I was walking for a few minutes then I checked behind me if I see Anyone following me... I looked around and found noting as I entered CaRtOoNz Building, I was walking Upstairs Towards CaRtOoNz room "Hey Milkbag" I said Passing SMii7Y "Hey Cat" SMii7Y waved at me

 I looked around and found noting as I entered CaRtOoNz Building, I was walking Upstairs Towards CaRtOoNz room "Hey Milkbag" I said Passing SMii7Y "Hey Cat" SMii7Y waved at me

Name: Smiity
Age: 21
Born: April 29, 1997
Birthplace: Canada
Nationality: Canadian
SMii7Y- Smiity, He's Quite Funny...He Never tells anyone his real name and He can easily Make His Friends/Gang members angry..I knew Smiity Because Ohm and Kyroz Introduced me to him...

"Finished Doing a mission eh?" SMii7Y asked while I nodded "Yep, Now excuse me Cause I'll be talking to Toonz" I said walking away from him while he Waved...I arrived at CaRtOoNz office, I knocked on the door "Come in" I hear CaRtOoNz Say faintly Through the door "Got it" I said approaching him and sitting in front of his Desk "Alright, I'll Make sure to give Your payment Tomorrow" CaRtOoNz Said as I handed him my phone and Nodded "Can I leave?" I asked while he nodded, I thanked him and walked Out his office "I'm bored as fuck" I said Beside ohm "Well...We could Train?" Ohm suggested "Noooo in too lazy for training" I Groaned While he seems to think of what to do "I Have no idea..." ohm said looking at the clock then At me again "It's 11:30Am, Aren't you gonna sleep?" Ohm asked "mmhhmm...Alright Cya"I said walking away while ohm waved Bye at me...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry everyone for the short Chapter! I forgot what to write about this book and I've been thinking of Just Either discontinue it or delete it...But we'll see in the next chapter I guess..Thankyou for reading this book! I hope you have a great day! Goodbye!
-Zekatz