Don't do This

Mmmmmmmmmmm 26k hunny someone...ummm...someone poke me...?

AND REAL IMPORTANT PLS READ!!!!

The thing that had all the names for the shipping club members has disappeared so Idk who's in it. Pls comment here if your in it or want to be so I can make sure you're in the next occult club chapter

---Cross' POV----

The whole assembly room went silent at the Principle's sudden change of tone and mood. Nightmare shifted next to me and casually put an arm round me, hooking it round my waist.

I blushed heavily and looked at him nervously. He glanced at me and smirked. "Is something wrong Crossy?~" He purred quietly.

I quickly shook my head and leaned against him, letting my head rest on his shoulder.

Error glanced at us and rolled his eyes, but quickly went to pull Ink closer to him as we turned our attention back to the Principle.

He looked deadly serious, his previous smile had twisted into a frown. Whatever he was about to say was clearly going to be no laughing matter. Well...it won't be to the teachers, but it might be funny to us.

"Now..." The Principle started. "I'm sure some of you have heard of this already, but your unsure of wether what you've heard are rumours or not... I'm here to confirm those rumours as true..."

Rumours? What rumours? I glanced at Nightmare and he looked at me, raising an 'eyebrow' and  giving a small shrug.

"I'm assuming most of you already know about what I'm about to tell you, but if your not, then your about to find out now..."

I listened intently.

"Recently there have been several cases of a strange man around the Craitown area. Were worried he's been enticing kids to buy illegal stuff like drugs, or bad substances. He's been on the run through several cities for the past year, and according to a few witness accounts, it seems Craitown is the new target.

He generally targets kids that don't know any better, people like school kids, people like you. I'm here to warn you about him and the dangers he poses. He is an escaped criminal. Any contact with him could get you arrested or taken in for questioning.

I don't want anything to do with this man. He is not to be messed with. If you see him, you call the police. Don't attempt to talk or follow him. He could be extremely dangerous.

I don't want any foolish people going out to look for him on purpose either."

I could have sworn when he said that he was looking right at our little group. Nightmare smirked and Error let out a quiet chuckle.

The Principle sighed before turning to face the projector board. Suddenly a picture came up on it and we all shifted up our seats to see the projected  picture on the board better.

"This is what the man looks like."

I looked at the image questioningly. It was a criminal case file picture for a skeleton. But it was obvious straight away that this was no normal skeleton.

First thing you noticed, were his increasingly bright clothes with colours clashing together at every point. The other thing extremely noticeable was the large pair of ninety's style shades that read YOLO in bold yellow letters.

"He shouldn't be too hard to miss..." Nightmare muttered next to me. I glanced at the others to see that, judging by their expressions, they were thinking the same thing.