Making good use of a River

WE SKIPPED 41k AND WENT STRAIGHT TO 42k JANJQKQIWIWJENNJKWIS

And I'm curios...

Who's your favourite character in this book because of how I write them and based on the personality I've given them?
(Mine is, as always, Nightmare  :3 )

---Error's POV----

I woke up to see Killers face inches from mine. He grinned and winked. "Morning Princess."

I let out a shriek on instinct and tried to slap him. Luckily for him, and sadly for me I missed and ended up pawing at the air like an idiot.

Killer laughed hysterically and staggered to the door. "Haha Oh my your face was priceless!"

I growled and went to attack him but paused upon feeling something shift next to me. I glanced down to my side to see none other than Ink. He gripped on to me sleepily and purred, nuzzling into my side.

I smirked and pet him softly before looking up at the sound of Killer snickering. "I'm assuming you ignored Nightmares warning?"

I smirked and pulled Ink closer to me. "Mmm you can blame me, he's not the most intimidating thing in the world in that form is he?"

Killer laughed. "True, true...but that's hardly an excuse."

I shrugged. "We're not the only ones. I bet even Nightmare didn't listen to his own threat."

Killer glanced out the door and grinned. "Wanna check~?"

I laughed and snuggled deeper into the blankets with Ink. "Knock yourself out. I can't be asked to get up just yet..."

Killer winked at me before running out of the room and off to Nightmare and Cross' room.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at Ink. He looks so cute when he's sleeping, even cuter than he normally does. So, very cute.

Ink let out a long yawn and I smiled, tracing his cheek softly with the back of my hand. He blushed faintly and his eyes fluttered open, darting about for a moment before settling on me.

"Heya Inky~" I cooed.

"Mmm morning..." He mumbled, clearly still tired from last night.

I looked at him and sighed before throwing the blankets off with no warning. Ink yelped and tried to grab them. "Error give them back!"

I shook my head. "It's far too hot to have a thick blanket covering you Inky, don't be silly."

Ink huffed and say up before swinging his legs out of bed and standing up shakily.

I smirked as he made his way slowly across the room to grab his scarf and stuff. He glared at me and I shrugged sheepishly. "Hehe sorry."

---Killer's POV----

"SHIT!" I yelled as I was chased out the room by Nightmare.

He may be cute and small right now, but man he's still terrifying when he chases you.

I skidded across the landing and skidded to a stop at the stairs, windmilling my arms frantically to keep my balance. Just as I was safe and about to walk down the stairs, Nightmare pushed me so I fell down the stairs.

I let out a shriek and grabbed the thing closest to me, which happened to be Nightmare, and gripped it tightly, resulting in the two of us flying down the stairs, bracing ourselves for the crunching impact of the floor rushing up to greet us.

I hit the floor with a thud and crumpled. "Owwwwww!" I groaned as I rolled over on to my back, flinching at the pain that shot up my spine.

I glanced to my side, hoping to see Nightmares crumpled unconscious body or something. But instead I saw two feet stood next to me.