LONEWOLF: STORY PART 1

Lonewolf...

A man that wants revenge...

A man who wanted to fix his broken past...

But he coudnt fix it...

LW's POV:

Here i am again in another battlefield killing a ton of heavily armored guys ( juggernauts )... i wonder what happend to my squad

I reached out for my radio and spoke:
Come in black squad...

No one responded... well i guess their all dead now... i gotta go get to their position... but first... ill clear my path

= time skip =

Welp that was a long fight...
While finding my squad, i heard gunshots, once i heard those... i tried looking for tracer bullets flying in the sky, once i found the tracer bullets... i quickly loaded my gun and ran fast as i can to the firefight...

Once i got there... I was late, their all dead, I had nothing to do but to get their dog tags and... leave them in peril... while walking away I remembered something...

My memories of my squad...

Those memories changed my mind to fight and kill those who killed my squad...

Soo then I walked back to find to investigate....

I found a few casings of 7.62X39 MM( AK 47 bullets )
And a lot of 5.56X45 MM casings ( M416 BULLETS )...

as I investigated further, I found their tracks and followed them with my rifle ready to fire... by time I saw the fireteam I opened fired my gun ran out of ammo, I managed to take out 3 and took cover to reload my gun...
I threw a few flash bangs and opened fire again until I killed the rest, I checked my equipment and loaded the gun again ( tactical reload )...

A sniper saw me and suppressed me till I heard a technical destroying my cover...

I had no choice to risk it and jump out of cover to shoot technical operators down, I had been shot in my left arm by the sniper, but I killed the sniper and I moved inside the building to stay and heal myself....

Once I got in the building, felt something painful, I checked my bleeding arm and I realized that I am losing alot of blood, so I had to inject myself with adrenaline and cover the bleeding part with bandages, I ran out of morphine that time, so I felt the pain, I took a rest cause I was exausted fighting...

= time skip =

I opened my eyes and I saw a door... I dragged my body to the door, before I opened the door, I pulled out my pistol for close range cause its modern and almost all of the places are in confined spaces that could lead to my death when I use a rifle...

the second I opened the door, I saw my Dominic ( lover ) begging for mercy, and in front of her, a masked man pointing a 50AE DESERT EAGLE at her forehead, then the masked man pulled the trigger killing Dominic and that made me wake up for real...

My eyes opened instantly and spotted 2 insurgents causing me to open fire causing the one on the back to die, the other one turned back to shoot me in the body, but died shortly after being shot in thd head, I had been hit many times in the body, luckily only one went through my armor, I dragged my bleeding body to the nearby dead bodies and found a first aid kit which helped me alot

= Timeskip =

Afted healing myself, i heard voices in my radio saying:

I repeat to those who are still in the city get out of their, it will be bombed down

Then the radio transmition was cut out after the short message, I responded but no one replied...

I rushed outside the building and ran fast I could...

sadly the insurgents saw me and pinned me down...

the momment I saw the aircrafts moving at high speed... I said to myself, this it, my ending...

The bombs where dropped down exploding... I had nothing to do but to prone and say goodbye to my life...

3rd person pov

No one found Lonewolf's body but they only found his dog tags...

The day of Lonewolf's burial... Every soldier knew him as an Hero that saved all their lives in the field, their tears start to fall and at the very front... Dominic kneeled down crying...

= time skip =

Everyone left but Dominic stayed...

Dominic's POV:
Someone walked at MY back and said:
Ive returned, dont cry no more, im here for you dominic...

I stopped crying and faced him... I coudnt believe that it was Lonewolf himself, I stood up and hugged him and I told him:
Dont ever leave me again...

His reply:
I wont leave you again...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Authors note:
Look I know that it is short but hey I made this first part and now onto my part 2
SOOOO IM LAZY TO WRITE THE WHOLE STORY....

also... at the end of this story is the full info of Lonewolf himself 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Total words including all: 855 words