Chapter 59 Hello Kitty Bribe

Hello Lovelies!

We have reached 7000+ votes and 480+ followers. Thank you thank you thank you for your love and support!

As you may or may not know, my birthday is coming up soon. July 11th (shamelessly speaking) *hint hint* *wink wink* and it would be really nice if you ninja silent readers could follow me and make us 500 followers. A nice whole number. That would be a perfect present.

So vote, comment and follow!

Live, Love and be happy.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Yongguk straightened up, cleared his throat and tugged on his black bowtie. He was wearing a white tuxedo jacket with black trimmings, a white long sleeved shirt with red cuff links and a pair of well fitted black pants. Himchan had insisted on adding some volume to his black hair, so Yongguk's hair was slightly stiff from the hairspray, hair gel and other miscellaneous things patted, stroked, sprayed and tousled into his hair. 

           "You look alright." Himchan gave Yongguk a once over and shrugged. "Not too bad once I helped you fix up..."

          "Hyung, do you have to add innuendos when you speak?" Youngjae grimaced. 

          "I don't add innuendos, it's just you who have a dirty mind." Himchan teased. Youngjae just tuned his back on Himchan and pretended to gag.

          "What is taking her so long?" Daehyun looked at the stairs in worry, then when he turned around he cleared his throat and averted his eyes. "Himchan hyung, your zipper..."

          "Daehyun, why were you even looking there in the first place?!" Himchan hurriedly zipped up his black plants. Himchan, unlike Yongguk, had opt for a navy tuxedo jacket with black trimmings and a long sleeved shirt with blue and white porcelain like patterns. Both of Yongguk and Himchan had white high tops which matched them surprisingly well. 

          "We have couple shoes." Himchan grinned cheesily at Yongguk and did some fancy footwork. Yongguk pushed Himchan's elbow and looked at his watch. "What? You don't like being a couple with me? Himguk all the way. Him Soup, Bangchan, Bang him. Which couple name would you like?"

          "Chan, stay still." Yongguk said. 

          "I am nervous as shoots." Himchan fidgited then grabbed Yongguk's arms roughtly "Gukkie, I love you okay. If Haru is ugly, which I strongly doubt, but if in fact she is a complete and utter disappointment, you have me. Okay?"

          "Okay." Yongguk nodded. "Channie, Breath. Relax. Everything is going to be fine."

         "Haru! What is taking so long?!" Daehyun yelled impatiently. He was irritated because he was 'too young' to get into the venue and no one asked him out to prom. 

          "Don't get your panties in a bunch, Hyung." Jongup said innocently and then grinned sweetly. "Hyungs, do you know what dress they are wearing?"

          "No idea. They didn't even whisper about the dress." Yongguk was about to rub his face when Himchan stopped him. "Don't touch your face, you'll mess up the BB cream and eyeliner I so carefully drew on you."

          Yongguk suddenly stood up. Himchan turned aorund and exhaled, Daehyun's eyes soften, Youngjae's mouth fell open and Jongup whispered, "Holy Matos."