Hello again!

Hi guys, it's Cana, it's been so long since I've written on here! First of all, before I talk about what's been going on and all of that, I would like to just say thank you to any and everyone who has ever followed/ read my books/ voted on/ commented/ etc. I just checked, and at the moment I have 1,730+ followers, and 1,356,163+ reads! I can't believe that nearly a million and a half people have read my stuff, that is so amazing to me, and I really and truly owe it to you; my lovely followers who have encouraged me to keep writing and who have left sweet comments under my books!

Now that I've done that properly, let me tell you about my life since I last updated you, which was (Jesus Christ) in summer of 2015... at least that was the last official update. Well, let me sum it up quickly! Since then, I've dated a few people, lost my first time (slight tmi, soz), and I've been through some life changes. I dropped out of high school since it was too difficult for me and am now 1/2 Of the way to getting my GED/ high school diploma! I've been through some serious depressive bouts since then and was even hospitalised once, but I'm doing much better now! I've gained a lot of confidence and I'm really proud of the things I'm doing with my life, even if I'm working up there slowly.

Anyways, one of the main reasons I wanted to write this is because is super unlikely I'll return to writing fan fiction on Wattpad, really only because I don't have much motivation to write fan fictions anymore. I'm not super into any fandoms (not enough to write ff), and writing takes a lot out of me. But I love writing and unless my hands get chopped off or paralysed, I don't intend to stop!

Which leads to go the second reason I wanted to write this! I am writing a story (short story, really) in real life and I was wondering if I posted a page or two on here when I'm done with it as a little teaser, if anyone would be interested in buying it as a pdf? It wouldn't be much, probably only about $5 for the whole story. Of course, let me tell you about it first (aka, rant about my babies)!
The main character is a detective named Henri who works for the Scotland Yard in England during 1888. He works alongside his partner William to figure out the mystery of who Jack the Ripper is and why he is killing prostitutes in Whitechapel. It has romance and mystery and action and so much more! I mostly wanted to write it because mainstream media is missing 4 main things; LGBT+, POC, multi-dimensional, and interesting characters! Because, newsflash, not everyone is a skinny, straight, white, blonde chick, that's not how the world works. My book has multiple of all of those, including LGBT main characters, POC main characters, interesting characters with multiple layers to their personality!

If you would be interested in buying, please tell me in the comments as either YES, MAYBE, or NO, and also how much you think I should sell it for (it'll probably be between 20-60 pages) and if you would be interested in buying a paper copy instead/as well! I'll, of course, release a preview for my book when I'm finished working everything out, before anyone buys it.

Thank you so much for reading this far! Any updates will be made on this 'book', or on my instagram (paperletttuce (yes, with 3 't's')) or on my tumblr (paperlettuce (with 2 't's'))! Thank you so much for everything, I'll talk to you all soon!

-Cana