unpopular opinions.

❝EVERYTHING WRONG WITH ME❞

After reading this chapter, you might later on conclude that I'm a strange earthling, and that's alright

After reading this chapter, you might later on conclude that I'm a strange earthling, and that's alright. I've come to that conclusion a long time ago.

MY UNPOPULAR OPINIONS:

I do not stan your legend Barack Osama! He wasn't the greatest president to grace this planet neither was he the saint that everyone views. However, that doesn't go to say I support Mr Trombone because I do not.

People that apply cereal first disgust me. I say that a law needs to be established where everyone applies milk first.

After UKIP initiated Brexit and unfortunately won, David Cameron later on proved how much of useless prime minister he was by stepping down. These crooks promised that they'd give the £350 million taken by EU to the NHS, later on denying these claims (although they publicly announced it. British people, is this your legend?)

Africans are the most disrespected within the African Diaspora. The hatred is still vivid among by biological dad's side (whom I disassociate myself with. They fail to acknowledge that they're of African decent just like every other black person...)  

Black people weren't the only ones to face racism (because I'm aware the Jews did but nobody bring up the Irish. They were discriminated because of popular beliefs that they got drunk!) However, the oppression we faced was horrible.

Ghandi wasn't a total saint. He was racist towards indigenous Africans. 

Drill music isn't the cause of London's high knife crimes. However, it does influence the decisions of our youth! (Confession: I used to be a die hard drill music fan).

Racism is existent in the UK. Stop saying, "Oh, but it isn't as bad as the US." Racism is racism and the fact that people of colour have to experience it is horrible.

Black men are the most self-hating villains I've ever encountered.

Nas requested that we saved the music yet we failed him. We had one job!

Thirteen Reasons Why is overrated. Why is there even a need for season 2? 

EastEnders used to be really entertaining during the 2000's to the early 2010's, however as of lately it's boring. I stopped watching it after the Louise and Beck storyline was dragging out.

Tracy Beaker was the best show to ever grace our screens, however, The Dumping Ground is doing too much. It's boring now that characters like Bailey, Johnny (even though I lowkey hated him and Ryan) have left.

We need more diversity on this site! I'd also love to see more PoCs in other genres aside from general fiction and teen fiction.

Season 4 of Empire is boring. I've tried to watch the second episode twice yet I cannot continue. Major disappointment.

Black British artists are underrated. Horribly underrated.

I do not find Dave East attractive all. It's something about him...