all lives don't matter.

no, i do not have time to decorate this chapter in the usual format neither do i have time to really adopt proper grammar. the whole purpose of this book was to address the struggles and problems we as a black community endure together, therefore although i have left this app for good (with the infrequent appearances of me returning to finish some books), i feel as though it is quite necessary to speak on this matter. i have a small platform yet regardless i feel obliged to do everything i can.

it is heartbreaking having to witness more and more of black people falling victims to police brutality and over racially driven fatal assaults. how many more lives must be snatched for the world to recognise the injustice of the black community? i say the world because although most people have recognised this as an african american issue, it is actually affecting black people globally. all black people regardless of continents they reside in are falling victims to this, many with little to zero media coverage. many are saying history is repeating itself but to be truthful, did this ever stop? did black people really ever stopped being treated as if they were worthless?

what i'm even more disgusted at is the lack of support from our faves who've even had the cheek to paint themselves as woke and all for the community. however, now they're granted with the opportunity to test that character they're silent? being woke is not an aesthetic. if you're truly not for the people, do not paint yourself as that (a.k.a mr harry styles ??? unstanned) this has really brought to light the true characters of your faves and i'm beyond upset and hurt, betrayed? yes.

anyways, i'm really too hurt to elaborate further but if you haven't already please check out my first chapter which actually addresses the whole blm and all lives matter situation. i haven't been in the best of moods recently because this shit hurts, i've cried real tears. knowing that it's people who look like me who haven't inflicted any harm on anybody's lives are being taken away as if it were no value to even begin with. i'm so hurt. i want this shit to end so badly. i've deleted snapchat & instagram as honestly it's becoming overwhelming and overbearing but i know i cannot shut myself from this as this is our reality and i have to face it. anyways, stay safe. i don't know u but i love you!! i promise y'all we gone get over it. our grandkids gone parade these streets freely without ever feeling like their melanin is placing them in danger. they gone walk these streets knowing that black is beautiful & they're not gonna fall victim to no police brutality because it's not gonna exist anymore.

we have a long way to go but these riots and protests? we've only just begun. a change is gonna happen. stay safe and again i looooooove you!!