First Day Of Highschool

~ Fresh Pov ~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, I didn't want to get up.
I realized that today was the first day of high school for me! I quickly got up,
looked at the time and I still had a decent amount of time.
I started getting ready into my regular clothing, but now will be what I wear for school.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(I can't describe his clothing in detail..so here is a picture/image)

Once I was ready I put my glasses on and grabbed my things for school and put them in my backpack, I couldn't hold them as I walk to school cause I know I trip, plus I am clumsy.

~ Time Skip Brought To You By The Lazy Author (Me!~) ~

I finally arrived at school, I looked at the time and I realized that I was pretty early.
I see my friends.
Alyphys,Papyrus but not my other two friends, I felt a little sad but I went over to them anyway.
"Hey Guys!" I walk over to them with a smile.
"O-oh! H-hi Fresh!" Alyphys stuttered.
"Hello Fresh!" Papyrus said with a smile as usual.
For the mean time me and friends chatted about what we did over the long summer (Summer seems short sometimes ;w;)

That was until, I notice the jocks. Suddenly a wave of fear smashed right into me, Every year no matter what I would get bullied by one of the jocks, usually its a group of them.
I recognized some of the jocks, but there was a new jock.
He had a jacket on and on the front of it, it said Pj. So I guesses that was his name?
On the top of his skull, there was a part of his skull that was just apart from his skull. To be honest I was interested in the new jock, but I knew we couldn't be friends..I'm a nerd and his a jock.

I'm a nerd and his a jock

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Eyyy! Paperjam! Pj!)

~ Papjerjam's Pov ~

I woke up with my dad, Error, yelling from outside our rooms to get up cause its the first day of school. I groan and get up, I start getting dressed into my clothes for school.
I thought it was pretty nice, I liked the jacket I put it cause it had my name on it. But then strangers will know my name..Eh whatever.
I had breakest that my Dad Error made for me and my younger brother Cil.

( Jock! Paperjam x Nerd! Fresh ) Forbidden Love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें