Chapter 13

Harry pov

The thing I was feeling was pain.When I heard some voices I identify them it was Roberta and Liam.I started screaming in pain because my head was killing me( I was already dead but you understand) They came and Roberta was there holding me explaining that those were my powers.I could make some of her words thought not all of them be case of my screaming But sudenly the pain decreased and I was sitting in the bed now them pain was being held in my throat.Then Roberta came with something that smelled delicious but i cant make up what it was till she brought it up to me and open it up.It was a bottle with blood on it I could tell it was from a human but I drink it and the pain slowly decreased again till it leave.I sat up from the bed expecting to see Liam but there it was my beautiful mate Roberta.

Roberta: are you okay?

Harry: I am a little out of place but I'm okay.So um I see things in my head SO CAN YOU MAKE THEM STOPPPP

Roberta: I can't but try to focus in one so the others can stop.

Harry: there's one is from a girl she is asleep and in a dream that's turning into a nightmare

Robebrta: tell me who is she

Harry: I have never see her but she has long wavy brown hair and brown eyes she is not a human she is a vampire she is running someone following her it's Louis.Rhen she stops Louis takes her and they kiss he said her name was Elenour

Rob: Harry you're seeing the future.And I have to go wake you friends.

Ange pov

I'm going to wake first Camio I think Because then she can help me with waking the others.I went to wake her up but she was already waking and she was screaming.She is gain powers I went running through the door and she was on the floor everything started floting and spinning around her I went to her and calm her down then everything got to floor and cracked but Zayn, Camio and me are okay.I told her everything and did everything but the other three boys din't gain there power that soon though I am not sure wish power everyone will gain I'm 100% sure that will be more than one.