Chapter 1 Slytherin

A/N  Okay so this will probably be my last update until Monday. I'll try to keep my updates frequent but I'm starting another story as well over the weekend. Please be kind.
Thanks for Reading!!
-------------------------------

Lucius motioned me through the door ahead of him. Taking a deep breath, I gathered my "Riddle Courage" and sauntered into the compartment with an easy smirk. I stopped in the center of the room and glanced quickly at each face.

"Hello..." I mumbled, my bravery long gone. Lucius pushed me forward slightly.

"Everyone, this is Adrianna Riddle. She's new at Hogwarts for her fifth year." he introduced me quickly. A pretty girl with wild, dark curls stood swiftly. She moved with elegance and grace, yet still managed to be quite intimidating. She walked toward me with a quick pace, and I couldn't help but flinch slightly.

"Bellatrix Black." she said proudly, thrusting out her hand for me to shake.

"Hi." I muttered awkwardly.

"Bella is in my year," Lucius said. Then he began pointing to people around the room.

"As is Bella's lovely sister, Narcissa Black." he said with a shy smile. I nodded at Narcissa politely and gave a small grin.

"Severus Snape is in your year." Lucius said, pointing at the dark looking boy in the corner, nose in a book.

"And Regulus Black, the year below you." he concluded. I smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you all." I said happily. Then, remembering my mission, I frowned.

"What houses?" I murmered to Lucius, who was aware of the circumstances.

"All Slytherin." he said sadly. I nodded simply, knowing they would hate me once my task was completed. I sighed.

NO.

I wanted friends. True friends. These people were perfect. Obviously of pure blood, otherwise Lucius would have nothing to do with them!

I looked to Lucius with a cold gaze.

"Call him." I said with power in my voice. His eyes widened.

"Call him? To the train? Have you lost your mind? No way!" he objected in a quick rant. I narrowed my eyes.

No one tells me no.

"That was an order!" I commanded. His eyes looked as if they might pop out of their sockets, but he obediently pressed his finger to his forearm. Moments later, my father stood before us.

"My lord." Lucius spoke from behind me. Father acknowledged his with a curt nod.

"Adrianna, dear? Is everything alright?" he asked stepping towards me. I lifted my hand for him to stop, and held my head high.

"I wish to be a Slytherin, father." I said clearly. He looked proud, yet frowned.

"We need a spy in their ranks, Adrianna. You know your mission. You must become a Gryffindor." he reminded me with a sigh. I took a deep breath and met his eyes.

"No."

His eyes flashed red.

"No?" he asked, pulling his wand from his robes. I looked his clear in the eyes and nodded determinedly. His expression contorted into rage.

"Crucio!" he screamed, aiming his wand at me. I stood still, awaiting the effects of the curse.

Once it hit, I welcomed the searing fire that began coursing through me, pushing the heated pain so that it was confined into my fingertips Father's eyebrows creased when I didn't crumble or utter a sound.

"No." I repeated, my voice holding a dark edge. I thrust my hands out before me, fingers pointing towards my father, and released the fire from my veins.

Blue flames erupted from my fingers, and Father's eyes widened as he disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

The threat was gone, but the anger still consumed me. The flames engulfed the wall of the compartment, and people started screaming. I heard the door bang open.

Arms encircled my waist, holding me still as I attempted to turn, to burn everything in my sight. The person attempted to force my arms down, but I couldn't control myself.

"Let go, Adrianna!" a familiar voice commanded. My flames calmed, still flickering on my fingertips.

"C'mon Adri." he murmered. I closed my fists tightly and dropped my arms, the flames cutting off entirely. I waited until I felt my temperature return to normal, then turned to face him with tears in my eyes.

"Remus?"

----------------------------------

Okay so the chapter ended up being shorter than I thought it was. I'll try for longer chappies in the future, but that could also mean slower updates. Especially with my new story going as well. The new story I am writing is a Draco Malfoy Love Story, and should have the first chapter up by Saturday. I don't have a title yet, but I'll keep you guys informed! Hope you liked the first (tiny) chapter! I'm pretty good with criticism, so please leave feedback!
Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FAN
<3
Thanks for Reading!!